33: Bye bye high school

"This is it guys isn't it?" Trevor asks as him, Elliot and I stand before our old school. We finally graduated high school. This is the last time we'll see this place. It somehow feels very emotional for me. This is the place where my life turned for the better, where I met the two best people in the world, where I had the most wonderful time of my life. And now it comes to an end. Now we start a new chapter.

We decided long ago that we'd go to the same university. We found it as the best option because the university had classes for all our interests. And most importantly we'd still be together.

"Let's finally leave this place. I'm kinda sick of it now." Elliot scruffs up his nose.

"Yeah, if we stand here a bit more our bus will leave. And I don't want to stay here more." Trevor agrees. We pick up the suitcases and drag them after us as we for one final time get on the bus leading to our future.

"Does anyone have a pen?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why?" Trevor rummages in his backpack and gives me a pen.

"Let's write our names here." I point to the chair in front of us.

"Nice. I like it." Elliot says.

"Yeah, why not?" Trevor takes the pen from my hand. He writes his name making sure it's visible. He gives it to Elliot who writes his under Trevor's. I write mine under theirs and circle them in a heart. They both snicker before I write The Rainbow Warriors underneath the heart.

"This is how we'll leave a mark on the world." Elliot says sarcastically.

"Don't be so sure. I plan on writing our group name at every place I can from now on." I say with a smirk.

"Why did we think The Rainbow Warriors was a good name?" Elliot asks.

"Good or not, that's what we are. And we're not changing it ever." The name holds the memory of our first time we accomplished something as a trio, it was the beginning of a great adventure that has no end. And I don't think it will. Endings don't exist for us, we only begin and go on.

THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
************************************
Thank you so much for reading. This is by far my favourite story I've written and I hope you love it.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖