100k special

Thank you all for 100k+ reads. I know everyone says this but I never even imagined it would get close to this number.

For this special occasion, here's a special chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Love you all❤❤❤

*******************************

"Ughh!!!" Ash exclaims as he pulls at his hair.

"What's wrong?" Trevor asks him totally calm while he's snacking on some chips.

Ash has been in the process of writing his first novel for almost a whole year now, but he's been finding himself stuck more than he imagined.

Now as he's finally reaching the end of his novel, writer's block arrived again and he's been feeling more agitated than ever.

The only thing he's been focusing for long now has been that novel. He started college together with Trevor and Elliot but very quickly found out that it wasn't like he imagined and he wasn't cut out for all that stress and studying, so he dropped out. His friends are still continuing with their studies, although Trevor has been having a hard time too. But he's more of a fighter than Ash, he has his own goal to pursue which is helping his moms open up their long wanted art gallery.

"You know what's wrong. I'm at the brink of giving up on this." Ash replies, pushing away his laptop roughly.

Trevor immediately jumps up and sits down beside Ash.

"Hey, calm down. No one is rushing you. This has happened before too, just write when you feel more inspired." He consoles him as he squeezes his hand in reassurance.

Ash just sighs and decides to listen to his boyfriend, right now he probably knows better. Unlike Ash himself, who lets the unnecessary pressure get to him.

"Where's Elliot?" Ash switches the subject.

"I dunno, he said he's going out with a friend." Trevor air quotes the word friend.

If anyone has been living life good, it's Elliot. College is going much better for him than he anticipated, because he found business management to be a much bigger interest of his than he imagined. What started out as a career that was forced upon him by his dad, turned out to be the right path for him.

Aside from that, he always has time to go out and have fun too. Although Ash and Trevor are still his best friends, he's made a lot more new ones that are more the going out and partying types, just like him.

Ash and Trevor are trying to stay away from parties due to some...incidents that have happened on the few college parties they've been to. Instead when they can, they go visit their parents, since they live a lot further away from each other now they miss them more than ever.

"Ah. Then what do you say we go out tonight too?" Ash asks and Trevor's surprised. Ash rarely ever initiates a date.

"Okay." Trevor kisses Ash's cheek quickly. "Where to?"

"You think of that. I'm going to take a shower." Ash says, standing up and leaving his boyfriend behind.

"Hey! Let's shower together!" Trevor runs after him.

After they shower (together) Trevor finally knows where they can go.

"What about the park? It's cherry blossom season so they're in full bloom, we can take some pictures, it'll be romantic."

"Romantic, ew, Trevor stop using that word," Ash grimaces, "but okay I accept that idea." He decides to comply just because he loves cherry blossoms.

After they get dressed they head out and just as they exit their apartment, they see Elliot coming up the stairs and not alone.

The three of them share the apartment where they live and situations like this are inevitable. Elliot does tend to bring home company.

"Oh hey guys." Elliot greets them. "Are you going out?"

"Yeah. And who's this?" Trevor replies.

"I'm Jamie. Elliot invited me over." Jamie answers.

"I hope you two don't mind." adds Elliot.

"No, we're going out tonight. You two have fun, just...be in your room Elliot." Trevor says with a hint of warning in his voice.

Elliot should know by now that what he does with his 'friends' should happen in his room.

"I know, I know. Okay then, bye. Have fun." Elliot finishes and taking Jamie by the hand he walks away and into the apartment.

"Good thing we chose to go out tonight." Ash comments.

When the two arrive at the park, they see a lot of people around although it's night.

And when they reach the cherry blossoms they know why.

"Wow, look how pretty they look." Trevor says in awe.

Ash is already taking pictures and isn't paying attention to his boyfriend.

"Let's take a picture together." Trevor says and then asks a passerby to take one for them.

Even though Ash feels uncomfortable posing for the picture as different people walk by and take a look, he powers through it. He's been trying to work on his fixing his insecurities and living more for himself, rather than worrying of what others think when they see him. It's mostly thanks to Trevor, who's been his confidence booster.

Ash takes a look at the pictures they took and satisfied with one or two, he grins.

"You're too adorable." Trevor gushes and side hugs him.

"Why am I so adorable now??!" Ash pushes a finger against Trevor's stomach, making him curl and let go of him.

"You just are." says Trevor laughing.

"Let's go sit down." Ash pulls Trevor to an empty bench.

"I'll post one of these on Instagram." Trevor tells Ash and opens up the app.

"Don't you dare write something cringey." Ash threatens.

Trevor grins in return.

"You know I love you right?" he then says, surprising Ash.

"Of course. I love you too." Ash smiles and taking Trevor's hand he intertwines their fingers.

They don't say those words to each other frequently, but they've always known how much they love each other.

What started out as a frenemy situation turned out to be a much less expected love story.

One that hopefully never ends.