12: Casual talks

A few days passed and things already got back to normal. Elliot really didn't lie about him being moved to room 001, only he also really isn't staying there.  I can't say it hasn't been fun having him around too. Trevor and I don't do much but with Elliot he seems to be more fun-loving.

I'm laying on my bed and writing while they're doing their homework on Trevor's bed. I can't really concentrate because they keep talking about anything except for the actual homework.

"Ugh, this is making me frustrated." Elliot throws the pen and flops down on the bed.

"Ash, can you help us with this? I wanna finish it so we can do something else." Elliot gives me a pouty face.

"Ya know, there's a reason I didn't do the homework." I side glance them and return to erasing everything I wrote.

"Do you ever do your homework?" Elliot props himself on his elbow.

"He does. He's just fast and sneaky about it." Trevor answers before me.

"Help us someday Ash. We're not so smart when it comes to school." Elliot says.

"I don't help anyone." I decide to put down my notebook on my nightstand.

"Why not?" Should I tell them the real reason or should I make something up? I mean, they are my friends so I can trust them right?

"When I was in my old school I helped too much and whenever I needed it no one helped me back. I was too selfless and I always ended up being hurt. So one day I decided it'd be better if I don't help at all. They should earn my help."

"Wow." That's the only thing Elliot says.

"Damn Ash, you hung out with some real assholes. What kind of friends were they? Fuckers." Trevor says and a smile appears on my face. Fuckers. Indeed, they're fuckers.

"I don't say things about myself a lot, so feel privileged to hear this."

"Why don't we share something to make it even?" Trevor offers. I shrug and Elliot claps his hands.

"Uuuh, story time. Me first." He says.

"Well I don't know if you've noticed but I'm kind of a slut." He makes a fake grin.

"Yeah, I know dude. Ash doesn't though." They both turn to me.

"I mean I did see you make out with that guy at the party and you-" I stop myself from saying it. I was gonna say that he kissed me. I don't want to look back on that now. "And I guess I thought that at one point."

"Yeah, well, I made out with a lot more since him. I kinda lost count on how many I've been with a long time ago." Damn, this guy can get it. I can see why though...No, Ashby, not those thoughts.

"I had maybe one actual relationship with this girl in my Freshman year but that was it. After that I saw how much fun it is to not be attached to one person and I haven't stopped since then."

"Do you go all the way with all of them?" I ask, curious of the answer. If he's planning on doing something with me I should know, maybe he's caught a disease from someone. How can I know?

"Of course not. I'm not that reckless dude."

"So what's the number? You've never told me this." Trevor asks this time.

"6. 2 girls and 4 guys." I was expecting it to be more but he can be surprising I guess.

"Since we started with this, I don't know about you Trevor. How's it going?" Elliot nudges his arm.

"Well, I think you already know Elliot. You saw my one and only relationship and I haven't been with anyone before." A guy as hot as Trevor has been in only one relationship?! ASHBY GOD DAMMIT. I haven't liked anyone in so long and now I may have crushes on two. Great. Just great. I have no control of my emotions. One day I'm mad at them, I don't know if I want to be friends with them and now I like them? What. The. Fuck.

"What about you Ash?" I was expecting the question, may as well be honest.

"Never been with anyone. Only one kiss and that's all." Trevor gasps and Elliot's eyes look like they'll pop out. Then Trevor bursts into laughter and my cheeks heat up. From embarrassment? Maybe, I don't know.

"So I was your first kiss?" Elliot looks like he regrets it now.

"Yeah. But it's no big deal. I did it because I wanted to get it over with." Wait, did I use the right words? I hope he doesn't misunderstand me.

"Oh. You got me scared a little there. I thought I forced myself on you or something." He awkwardly laughs at the end.

"I wouldn't let that happen."

"So...is Elliot as good of a kisser as he says?" Trevor finally calms down from his laughing fit.

"I don't know. I have nothing to compare him with. But, I guess it was good." I practically melt in my bed. I can't believe I'm answering these questions. Someone better kill me after this conversation.

"Wanna know for yourself Trevor?" Elliot raises a brow and smirks at him.

"Nah, I'll pass. Jerks are not my type." Oof. That hurt me so I can't imagine how Elliot feels.

"Thanks a lot man. Is that why you hang out with me?" Elliot pushes Trevor a little too hard and he falls down on the floor.

"Idiot. You know I love you." He rubs his butt but still manages to blow a kiss at Elliot.

"So what is your type then Trevor? Your ex was a blonde too, just like me. Are you maybe hiding your feelings for me?" He fake gasps and holds a hand on his chest.

"Nah. There's a reason she's an ex. I have a new liking lately," he sits back up on the bed, "I like black haired boys, that have a little grunge and emo look to them. Preferably dressed in all black." He talks and glances my way a few times. I dress in all black. I have black hair too. Do I look emo? Shit. Maybe he really does like me. Or am I just being self centered? There are plenty of guys that look like that, he definitely doesn't like me.

"That's very specific. But don't worry. I know who you're talking about and you know he's all yours." Elliot smirks and I get a weird feeling in my stomach. So Elliot knows and since he said 'I can have fun with others' it means he's fooled around with the guy before. We kissed once, does that count? If they're really talking about me than Elliot gives up and he doesn't like me anymore? If so, will Trevor now try something too? Oh come on...I'm just overthinking this. I'm most probably not even the guy.