Lasts Longer Baby

Minho's P.O.V
"You were good" I say, finally zipping up my pants and pulling my backpack over my shoulder.
He coughs and clears his throat.
"You too...." he says, trailing off.
"Minho. I'm Minho. Guess you were so drunk, huh? And you?"
"Changbin" he mutters.
"Alright I gotta go catch a bus, have a good one." And with that, I close the door and leave his house.
The cool air feels nice against the sweat plastered on to my body still, not getting a chance to shower since last night. I check my phone quickly, and see my parents have called multiple times. I ignore it.
I sweep back my hair and plug in earbuds to listen to music and relax when a fluffy haired boy speed walks up to me. He looks like he needs to pee. What?! Just saying what I see...
But I see more than that. His soft, small eyes and wide puffy cheeks as he breathes heavily, probably late for something. He puts his hands through his hair, and seems to realise something, causing him more stress. He glances quickly over, and as if he didn't get a good look, he looks again. His blush comes quick.
Can't help but admit, he's cute. I hope I see him at the club and maybe win a ticket home for a one-nighter—
I stop myself. He looks my age, so he's probably worried about school. He's wearing a religious necklace around his neck, and I suppose his back is breaking from all of his books he reads. I sigh and break my glance to look back at my phone.
Jisungs P.O.V
I roll over to the other side of my bed, my arm smacking the window sill.
I wince in pain and get up suddenly, confused that I'm still in my bedroom, undressed, when it's light out. I look at the clock, and it reads 10 am.
My heart SINKS at this, but I have no time to feel better. I rush to my closet and find the easiest clothes to slide on.
I grab a beanie; covering my mess of hair that I can't brush.
After this havoc is on me, I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom to grab some mouth wash to use. I'm never late. I'm. NEVER. Late. I start to question why my parents didn't wake me. As I do, I run back into my room to get my shoes, homework, and phone and see a piece of paper on the floor that I must've swung off the window-sill.
Love you darling. Remember you have piano classes at 4 pm tonight. We're gone for a business trip for two weeks. Don't bring any girls home😉
I crumple the sheet of paper and get everything ready to run to catch the bus. Tears streak my face mainly from the cold wind blowing in my eyes, but the stress of having one absence in any of my classes. I sweep the corner running and find a boy at the stop. I can't help to notice that he's pretty hot. He seems very intimidating, but the relaxed stance and how his eyes roll over his screen while scrolling, I can't help to want him. A desire for him.
Probably has a girlfriend, you peice of-
Shit. I lost my hat. My beanie. I lost it. It's not on my head anymore. That's the one my sister gave to me before she died. That's the only thing where her scent is still on it. Why did I grab that hat?! Why didn't I pick up the one next to it? Real tears start to streak my face, and I'm glad he has his earbuds in. He won't hear my uncontrolled quiet whines and sobs.
What's more important?
She's dead. I won't ever bring her back. My heart sinks knowing that I have to catch the bus.
My hands start to shake.
"You... okay?" I look at the boy. I notice his hand is gripping the bus stop sign, and he's looking at me with more of disgust concern than curiosity. His phone rings in his hand, and without looking he turns off his phone and puts it in his back pocket and straightens up.
He tilts his head back, licking his lips. I unintentionally shuffle tiny steps back, not breaking the glance with him.
His navy outfit and his handsome black hair, contrasting with his light skin and perfect, toned face and body.
(A/N: basically this. One of my favorites on him)

 One of my favorites on him)

He's hot. No doubt. But, I'm not gay. Surely everyone has these feelings.
He then looks at me as if I didn't answer his question, and he seems intimidating.
"Oh u-uh" he chuckles, throwing his head down, and then looking back, smirking.
"I- I'm late for school, and i had a beanie on that an important person gave me, and i cannot replace it. I-it fell off my head-" His diagonal position switching parallel to me by taking a step forward, my mouth open and eyes shocked from how hot he is.
We stay there for a hot minute, and then he speaks up; the bus pulling up with him.
"Well... hope you find it. Also, take a picture. Lasts longer baby" he winks, and I run onto the bus.
I stay stunned for awhile.
He walks away casually instead of getting on the bus.
I swear I see the boy wink at me through the back window, and I finally realise how hot my face was since I saw him.
Surely everyone has these thoughts right?
A/N:
edit// so uhh 13 chapters currently published and i'm already getting nauseous reading this omfg this is such bad wiriting skskskkss i hope it gets better, i think it got better? maybe when i get bored one day or have the motivation i'll redo this chapter and probably the several chapters after it
Have a great day! This is my first real fan fiction I've written so no wonder this first chapter is b a. d