compel

changbin
meet in front of the club at 7. got it?
read

minho shut his phone off, completely angered at the fact that he was in this situation in the first place.

he blamed himself for what he did in the past and what still continues to move forward.
jisung
you doing okay?

minho took a long glance at his phone before falling asleep.
-
"shit. it's 7:28. changbins going to fucking kill me." he put his cracked phone into his pocket, put his shoes on and said goodbye to his cats.

"why so late?" changbin noted.
"i-cats. they took awhile." minho opened his mouth to say something, but thought a bit harder before saying anything.
"can we talk?"
"yeah, sure. let's take a walk around." changbin gave a quick sigh of irritableness but knew that he wouldn't get anywhere with minho needing to talk.
"i can't do this anymore. i used this as a form of money, and now that my dads business is back on track and that my moms surgery went well, i don't need this, nor do i like this anymore. i used it as a distraction and for the change that i could use, but now i might actually have feelings for someone, i actually feel again, i don't need it. i don't need this." he motioned around the two of them.

the boys crossed into the dark alleyway that connected the club and the houses behind it.

changbin stopped, and exhaled deeply.
"just quit the club now before anything happens, alright? bitches don't take it as easy as i am. don't expect to go without a stinging slap behind the door when you leave."
with this, he gave the three men walking down the alley a gesture and turned around to leave. they came down the alley where minho stood.

when he realized the guys were for him, it was too late.
-
"channie hyung im sad." jisung pouted closely to the screen.
"and im tired what's new?" chris laughed into the phone, almost crashing into his wall.
"can you come over? this big house is creepy all alone."
"aw baby ji. if i don't pass out behind the wheel then i'll be over soon. have the door open for me, or stay where you can open it quick." chan yawned deeply into the phone, and hiding tried his best not to yawn back.
~
"you're here! now let's talk a walk." jisung giddily skipped past the door, and then gave chris a hug.
"jisung im tir-"
"and i'm sad let's go explore nature" he said, trying to be as excited as possible, but clearly tired himself.

the boys began walking down the dark, moist tree. occasional rain drops fell onto their head.

"so.... minho aye?" chris nudged him.
"no no chris no!" his face lit up quickly with a smile, even making his face red trying to hold it in.

"you have a major crush on him and anyone can te-"
a scream came from the alleyway ahead of them.
"minho!" jisung started running, and chan quickly cought on.
-
"call the police chan! chan!"
"you can't. that gang already had a green code on minho, and they've outsmarted the police many times before and WILL harm him more. we cant. i'll call woojin, he's in his residency of being a doctor so he'll know what to do. my house is only a block from here, let's go there quickly."
-
jisung was handed a wet cloth when they got inside the house. he held minhos head in his hand as he laid asleep on the couch.

even though minho was beaten, wounded, bruised, and everything above, jisung found it unfair that he was still attractive at his worse.

his beauty was something that was unique and gorgeous and something he's never seen before. he's funny, and weird, but charismatic and wonderful and everything jisung wished to be.

"is there something on my face?" minho hoarsely spoke.

"because you seem to not be able to take your eyes off of me."

minho glances over to jisung, who had tears brimming from his eyes, and a childish pout on his face.
"shut up. YOU don't get to say anything. you didn't tell me you were going out, or were in possible danger. i'm mad at you. don't even breathe i'm that mad." jisung huffed.

"wait but please breathe i need you alive." he said.
"good because i don't think i'm ready to die yet. and yeah sure next time, i'll just tell them to wait for me to call you. uhm, excuse me? don't punch yet i haven't told my boyfriend one second."

"b-boyfriend?"
minho chuckled, and fell asleep before he could clarify himself.

jisung sighed, turning away from the couch, fiddling with his hands.
boyfriend?
-
"minho isn't in deep trouble from what i can see. i see no signs of internal bleeding, and i just gave stitches to his side and tended to his lip. try to give him two pills of this each day, and this ointment for his lip. try to keep as less contact as possible to his lip so it can heal efficiently." woojin said.
chan and jisung thanked woojin and gave a quick goodbye before chris passed out on the other couches in his living room; while jisung, who couldn't sleep, awed at minho before he fell asleep.
a/n:
wattpad deleted this chapter when i published it??? smh it is now done but shitty and rushed my apology.