Dwaal

a dreamy, dazed, or absent-minded state
Minho's P.O.V
Jisung dazedly turns towards the raging monsters in front of us. I turn to them and stand up, ready to protect Jisung. They turn towards me, and I hear a vomit noise. In my peripheral vision, Puke is all over the boys. I take this chance that Jisung poorly gave me.
I pick up the light Jisung and head towards the door as the boys are given a towel by the waitress to clean themselves up.
As soon as we are outside I put Jisung down. He giggles and falls towards me.
"Oh lord, what am I going to do with you." I mumble. I heave a sigh and his head tilts up to me, his gummy smile makes me feel even more guilty for letting him drink so much. But he was so cute, I couldn't say no.
"Okay babe, get on my back" I take the phone out of his hand. He lazily jumps and I know I won't be able to get him on my back unless I squat down. I do so, and his child like movements attach to me. His head resting in my shoulder again, like he's been doing all night.
"How far away is home, Jisung?" No reply. His breath is slower, and his chest heaves up and down slowly. He's asleep.
His badge, the books. It's a far shot, but I check inside his case. Sure enough, there a return slip with his address and school.
Laflin.... that's not far.... that's a couple turns from here.
I start my journey to his house.
~
His breath heaves inward rather quickly, I know he's awake now.
"Meeny, where are we going?" His childlike voice sounds caved in by the gloomy sky.
"To your house, I need to clean you up."
He snorts and I can't help but to smile widely.
"Okay meeny-poo"
I snort back and start laughing.
"Ew that's disgusting don't call me that."
" I know you like itttttt" he pokes and rubs my cheeks.
"You're disgusting stoppit" I say. He rests his head back on my shoulder in response.
~
I walk up the stairs, my legs burning from the walk and the excess weight. Panting, I ask "have a key?"
He lets go of me and hangs on to me.
"Back pocket" my ears and cheeks get redder, but this time from the heat being made.
I reach my hand into the back of his jean pockets and find a set of two keys. We step closer to the door and we stumble into the house. He unlinks his arms and lazily crawls up the stairs. I hear rain gathering outside.
I quickly pick him up, not wanting him to get hurt from falling or splinter from the wooden stairs. His lips kiss my collar bone quickly. This drunk Jisung is quite nice.
I walk upstairs and see three rooms. Down the hall is a hauntingingly clean and emotionless room. To my left is a vibrant one with posters and to the back is a room with the door shut. I assume that to be the parents and I walk into the poster-filled, messy room.
I lightly lay his limper body on the bed and take off his shoes. Thunder rumbles outside. I tuck him in and round to leave; assuming he's asleep.
"Where are you going?" He mumbles and turns over to look at me.
"To crash at Felix's, I don't know." I can't go home. Not after that fight.
"Stay with me. It cold outside and rainy, and Felix might have someone over. Plus, I'm all alone and someone can invade the house and kill me and spill my eyeballs out" his words are slurring and I'm not quite sure if he said eyeballs.
"Okay..." I awkwardly say. What's with you?! You never obey or act remotely submissive!
I turn around awkwardly and look for a place to sit.
Jisung pulls back the covers without saying a word.
30:45
670
122918

A/N:
Sorry I didn't post yesterday or today! I just needed to write today so sorry for the spam of the new parts haha. I hope everything is going good with you all! I've been posting stray kids edits on IG (@skzcoveredme) and recently got after effects and it's super confusing lol so uhhh yeah I've been busy on that.
Vote, comment, and share if you'd like 💕 hope you liked it!