Absquatulate

to leave somewhere abruptly

The place Felix called home never really smelled like anything consistently. For the most part, it was a good thing. Any time spent with Felix would be a waste if you didn't just focus on him. Even by his mood you could swear you could smell something. Minho only knew that when he came over as a child, it smelled of apple mince pies. As he grew a bit older, it smelled of the sweet candy that would be filled in the bowl on the dining room table. Eventually as he grew to be a teenager with Felix by his side, it smelled of mint. The only consistent smell would be of petrichor; the smell of rain.
Today, Minho inhaled. He expected refreshments, but he'd swore it was different.
The door shut behind him and they began to take off their shoes and coats at the entrance. Like they were kids again, they raced up the creaky steps to reach silent footsteps on a rug.
{"'}
Jisung watched as the childhood friends giggled while their legs sped up the loud stairs. On the floor, Jisung was pouting and whimpering from the shoes being difficult to take off. As soon as he did, he got up and turned to see the wonder mimicking an old man, his smile filling Jisung with heart stamps and strawberries.
~...~
Minhos POV
Felix and I slid into his room and I took a brief glance before tracing my eyes back to him. Plushies loitered the floor as always and his consoles were a mess on the floor. Felix's room was a deep shade of navy blue and his bed consisted of whites and blacks. Memories of the lighter shade blue, Dragon Ball Z bedsheets, action figures and legos filled my mind.
He happily plonked himself onto his bed and sat up and waved at me to come over. I turned over the entrance after I've sat to see Jisung slip on the rug and gasp in pain.
I bursted into laughter and felt bad, but he was laughing too. Felix, however, dashed over to Jisungs side quicker than you can say... basically anything.
"Really! I'm fine, seriously. This happens everywhere I go." Jisung softly reassures the concerned Felix. I can't help but chuckle as I casually stride over to him, picking him up off the floor "princess-style".
I laugh at his blushing cheeks and his slumped figure close to my chest; afraid I'll drop him.
"minhOE WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN!!" Jisung yelled with a gummy smile. I can't help but to love him.
Who can?
I plunk him onto the bed, and Felix is back to his normal bubbly self beside me as we sit.
"Jisung you were late today so you can pick out whatever you want in my closet. We're going with friends and again.... it's a club. NOT, a book club. Please dress casual and none of that collared neck stuff." Felix says, his eyes widening and his hand outstretched. He's clearly saying this because it's happened to him before I suppose.
Jisung leans against the bed with his hands holding him up.
"You sure?"
"Sungie, I've known you forever, yes I'm sure" Felix presses down with serenity.
"O-Kay" Jisung hesitates and gets lost in his closet in the other room.
While Jisung changes, I rade Felix's makeup pile.
"Minho p-" Felix whines, he knows what I like, unfortunately I like it too.
"Hush bitch I'll do what I please" I chuckle and take my all time favorite lip gloss. I look into my reflection and study every imperfection on my face. Luckily there aren't many and I lean onto the vanity (completely ignoring the chair) and apply greedily.
Felix looks up from his console with a disappointed look on his face. I turn my eyes to look but not my head, returning the glare.
"There's a seat, you know. To uhh- sit." He says. I chuckle and mumble back.
"Gays don't like seats" I hum contently.
Before Felix can respond I look into the reflection of the mirror to see the closet door open with a self-conscious Jisung staring at himself. I study him. He's wearing a long sleeved polo-collared crop top. It's black with two green strips going down each side of the sleeves. He's wearing high waisted bottoms and eyeliner. He looks up, biting his lips furiously with an anxious look.
Felix turns from his lost game when he notices my long stare and his jaw drops at the sight of the beautifulest boy here.
"I know you said no polos, but. Idk I like it" he says shyly, looking to the ground.
Felix drops his controller and I turn to look at Jisung to the face.
"No. Han Jisung that's a criminal offense. I have to arrest you for stealing my strength of being hot in the team."
Jisungs POV
"We're a t-" before I can finish my inquiry Minho had his hands fixing my collar. I thought I fixed it enough? His hands pull down my crop top. I thought... I did that.
He unnecessarily tucks in my bottom pockets that do not need to be tucked in.
And lastly.
He looks into my eyes, trailing up and down my body, goosebumps follow his sight.
I thought I did that good enough too but I guess Minho believes I need it more.