youre my soulmate

jisung ended his facetime call with felix, who even though he tried to hide his tears, the image of felix waving with his tears leaking from his melancholy eyes and a broken smile made jisung cry even more.

felix had planned a pool party at his house as a get together before jisung left for his school early in order to become acquitted with the environment. and the idea to jisung was great, but the thought of minho sad eyes ached him.

jisung rolled off his bed onto the floor, facing the ceiling. do i even have the guts to tell minho? we just became boyfriends... he pondered more, before the hot tears became too much to hold back.

jisung let out a stressful yawn, and decided to sleep before his mind went falling down a rabbit hole of negative thoughts and actions.

-

he woke up to the sound of the alarm and quickly got ready, hoping to avoid his parents as much as possible before school started. the bus ride was quite easy, and everything was quite mundane.

except for that one bathroom break during fourth period.

M I N H O S N A R R A T I O N

"jisung left? thank you." i patted chris on the shoulder quickly before asking to go to the bathroom. little does the teacher know it might take all period, but it isn't her business anyway.

jisungs footsteps come closer to the exit of the bathroom, queuing me to step out from hiding of the wall, pulling him outside of the school doors by his hands.

"minho!! what are you doing-"
"shut up! you'll be okay, trust me." i lead him to the stairs up to the rooftop.

"minho, students aren't allowed up here!" he cried out. he's such an awkward shape to push.

"rules are meant to be broken!" i said. i lift the latch of the door and a hush of wind pours over us. out lays the blanket and food that i awaited him with.

"oh, minho, that's great but class and-" he said, softly without meaning; as if his parents said it for him.

"we've got it covered." i firmly stated.
T H I R D V I E W  L I M I T E D            M I N H O

minho shooed jisung over to the blanket, and kicked the back of his knees lightly to get him to sit.

before jisung could take in the scenery, minho shoved one of his homemade sandwiches into his mouth. to be completely honest with himself, minho thought jisung was at one of his cutest places when he ate. he would always take on food as if it was an activity and focused on it, where others usually do it while focusing on something else.

"you always stare at me when i eat. stop doing that." jisung let out a yelp as minho poked his side, tickling him.

"i love you but please!" jisung laughed out, rolling over to get back up.

minho couldn't stop staring, though. his eyes filled with admiration for one boy, and one boy only. jisung was the boy he would spend the rest of his life wife, and he was sure of it.

jisung gave a stank face back.

"no matter how much i try, i can't stop loving you obsessively, jisung. you're my soulmate."

a/n:
sorry if this writing is rly bad!! for my schedule i can only write before i sleep so it might be rly terrible bc of that hahah anyway have a great day/night and i hope you enjoyed!