extramundane

outside or beyond the physical world
"stop looking at me!" Jisung attempted a muffle of a phrase with his cheeks full of the simple, yet delicious food. Minho gave him a slap on the arm and started to giggle, his hoodie sleeves muffling the impact.
"You look like a squirrel" as soon as he said this, Jisung rolled his eyes. From his criss-cross applesauce legs, he fell against the bed from embarrassment.
"Literally everyone says that!" Jisung sat back up, his eyes wide in shock from counting every person who told him he looked like this.
"Every time someone writes about me, they always explain me with floofy hair and squirrel-like visuals." He took the last bite of the sandwich, not waiting for the load in his mouth to be finished.
Minho stared with a smirk and an eyebrow raised. He's so cute when he's annoyed.
"Here's an idea, sweetheart. Maybe, try eating what's in your mouth all the way and then taking another bite?" Jisung stopped eating to look at him blankly, and then back at the empty plate.
"... I mean you did finish that in under five minutes. It's not healthy to eat fast." Jisung looks up at the ceiling, and shakes his head lightly.
"I never thought of that." The younger laughs and covers his gummy smile. His smile is contagious as Minho starts his cute laughter as well.
(A/N OH MY GOD A RECENT MAMA EPISODE JUST CAME OUT AFTER THIS PART OF THE FF OF EVERYONE WATCHING JISUNG EAT AND LOOK LIKE A SQUIRREL BC HE WAS STORING IT IN HIS MOUTH AND HE SAID DOESN'T EVERYONE ELSE EAT LIKE THIS OMFG IM SCREAMING)
"W-who w-writes about y-you anyway?" Of course Minho is still laughing. Jisung finally seems a lot at ease, thanks to the god-forsaken alcohol. They exchange looks, and Minho can't help but to be curious about the subject. He mentally chuckles at how others can be obsessed about him as he is with him. Who wouldn't want to write about a small child like him?
Jisung clears his throat. "Uh, my sister used to a lot. Before we moved I was friends with a girl group, they were really sweet. I would be their baby, someone to hug and kiss I guess. Of course they were a couple years older as was my sister. I always thought of them like my other moms, or my other family. My sister would always bring them over and they would talk about 'serious issues' while I'd lay around like a cat on someone lap for them to give me love."
Or lay around like a prostitute. Minho thought and chuckled to himself.
~
Minho took the empty plate and ran downstairs, while a deprived-of-affection Jisung waddled behind him. He was still obviously a bit tipsy, and would obviously be hung over tomorrow. Where is the soap??! Minho started to wash the dish, as a tipsy Jisung stumbled over, giving him a back hug.
"Please don't do that! You're my guest!" Of course Jisung pulled his arms through trying to grab the plate, but Minho already finished.
As they walked up the steps giggling, Minho tucked Jisung in for the night and wandered over to the guest room. Jisung insisted he'd stay with him, but the bed Jisung slept in was too small, and he was too tired to get out of it. The older tucked himself in after observing the room. It had a faint scent that was familiar to him, but he could not put a name to it. Overall the room was bland and grey with streaks of red and black.
🌧
"No....no... please...come...no.n-no... h-help, Help"
When Minho partly rose from slumber, all time froze as the shriek from the other room could be heard. It was muffled, as if his head was in the pillow. His senses went sharp, his adrenaline coursed through him. He pulled the covers back, slammed open the door and ran down the hallway.
"I'm coming Jisung I'm coming!" Probably a nightmare.
You were doing so good.
He quickly opened the door and ran beside his bed to see the poor boy twisting and turning, his cheeks wet and his legs kicking the trapping covers.
Minho took Jisungs head into his hands, touching his forehead to Jisung. Minho rocked back and forth on his knees beside the bed getting comfortable. He moved his hand down to hold Jisungs hand and whispered to him.
The boy shook awake, still crying as if he never slept in the first place. His hand tightened shakily. He curled up into a ball and couldn't breathe from the controlling and continuous sobs. As if like a bear, Minho wrapped his arms around the boy.
Jisung had cold-sweats. The blankets were damp from sweat or tears, Minho couldn't tell the difference.
"Its okay baby. I've got you. No one can hurt you. Take deep breaths." Minhos voice breathed onto him, but the room was getting quite hot from the stress, the sweat, and the overheating boys.
The window, the window.
Minho reaches across Jisung and opened the window, the cool air rushing over their hot bodies, giving them a sense of relief.
He continued his serene talk, and Jisung's body obeyed ever so slightly to each phrase, calming him down. After a while, Minho got him to sit up, with his legs hanging off the bed. Jisung just stared with despair to the ground, his hands under his thighs. Tears kept rolling. I can't bear this, you don't deserve this.
Minhos hand snaked his way up to cup his cheeks and wash the tears away.
"Let me get you some clothes, love" He got up and ran to Jisung's closet and pulled out a white t shirt and some sweatpants. Minho gave him his clothes, and Jisungs shakey hands grasped onto them. He struggled to take off his shirt, so Minho helped, taking the shirt from him and putting it in the hamper as Jisung changed his pants.
"I can't go back to sleep". Jisung mustered after a silence rised.

"Get on some shoes, I'll take you somewhere special" Minho knew the exact place to go.

A/N: thank you to everyone reading. I might switch what happens in a couple of chapters, but u haven't decided yet. Instead of doing my work in class I planned out the next 7 chapters of this book. I have a feeling it's going to be long because sometimes I'll write short chapters. Anyway, I planned this one out a bit more! I think now that I'm back at school, I will try writing two chapters on the weekends, releasing one on Sunday and one during the week possibly (?) but sksskwmsjwiduje FINALS ARE COMING UP FOR US NOW and I have seven to study for and I have to choreograph a dance for a final so I'm going to be very busy. Enjoy the uploading now haha. But of course, there will be at least one fan fiction each week. The next boom I should probably update will be my imagine, because I haven't in awhile whoops. Anyway, I hope you all are having a great year so far.
Leave a vote if you liked it! I have a Changhyunlix, Bird Box x stray kids, and imagines/one shots books out as well if you like my gross writing uwu, have a good day/night! Get rest and eat well please, stays 💗