no no minho no

"minho, i-" jisung started, but didn't have the guts to finish.

his thoughts were going both ways, should he tell him? or should he wait for the party? he knew the latter was a stupid idea, because the whole party was supposed to make everything better; yet, he couldn't draw himself to say it.

"m-" he started again, but it was as if his tongue slipped over a rock in his throat. tears welled in his eyes and his fists clenched, terribly infuriated his anxiety was creating a hard rock in his throat. he bit his lip, refraining from just screaming his lungs out.

"it's okay, come here." minho pulled him from his waist into his own chest, laying back down on the blanket he laid out. did jisung not love him? was it what he said? did he take it too far?

"my parents are making me go to a boarding school." jisung spat out. minho pulled him back to see his face.
ji had his small hands covering his eyes, rubbing them furiously.
thankfully the problem wasn't what he said. he took a deep breath to relieve himself before dealing with what the problem actually was.

minho started to cry himself. one day they were able to show love to each other and it ended up like this. why do things have to end so quickly?

he pulled him back into his chest, curling up with him.

"i-it's okay, it'll be okay, we'll be okay." but even minho knew it wouldn't be completely fine. could they deal with just facetime calls and virtual hugs?

thinking about it, minho hasn't ever experienced a long-distance relationship. to be completely honest, he hasn't ever experienced jisung as his boyfriend yet.

chris quietly opened the back school door, holding both backpacks and other excessive bags and coats.

"hey, cheer up! it's the last day of school and we have the party to look forward together!!" jisung and minho looked up collectively giving a stink eye for invading their private moment.

chan laughed nervously, handing them their stuff, and escorting them to their block before heading over to felixs to help him clean and get ready.

-
minho clasped jisungs hand into his, and whispered into his ear, "let's enjoy this party, okay?" jisung looked over to him. a smile welled into his face. i don't deserve him.

he unlocked his gate and quickly ran up  to the door.
"i'll be five minutes, just wait outside!" jisung was out of breath from racing minho, who patiently waited outside, smiling the brightest smile.

ji gave no time of day to his parents. he ran up the stairs, into his room, opened the closet door and fished out swim shorts, sunscreen, and a towel quickly before running out the door.

"cmon you squirrel!" minho said.

"shut the fuck up okay?!" he giggled out with wide eyes while they raced to minhos house, just a couple blocks east and one block west from jis.

they pushed and shoved and acted like a friendship since childhood.

as soon as they reached the gate of minhos house, he turned to jisung, panting from all of the running.

"you can come in, my parents haven't come back from their trip, my sisters and brothers went with and they had.... complications." he chuckled, opening the white picket fence, skipping two steps up to the door.

"no no minho no calm down!!" jisung whisper shouted.

"i'm not waiting for you, old man." minho fumbled with the keys, while jisung jumped on his back giggling.

minho groaned out. "jesus you're heavy!!" in response, he breathed onto minhos neck, making him flinch.

"ANDWEEE!" minho finally was able to open the door.

"NO DOONGI!!" jisung jumped down from minhos back to chase the cat, quickly carrying it inside as it scratched and bit anything he could hold.

"oh- hi kitties." jisung waved a little hand at the three cats while minho set down jisungs things on the couch. he snatched ji's hand and lead him upstairs to his room. minho gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before showing him a tour of his room.

"your room is amazing." jisung spoke out. he took every moment to soak in the decor and admiring his makeup wardrobe.

minho collected his bag, fed the cats, and down to felixs house they went, happily hand in hand.

a/n:
oof this is all terrible sksksk sorry i couldn't update last night i was crying bc of the whole chan thing. people were chanting ot8 and 2racha at a fan site apparently?? AND BBY CHAN STARTED CRYING it broke my heart. if you cancel chan, unfollow and block pls and thx. anyway i couldn't write i was so pissed all day skskks