ur cute

jisung fell asleep for an hour, and that's all he could get in before he was awoken by the sound of the fridge door closing. he glanced over to chan's couch, and he was missing. jisung assumed he went upstairs to his bedroom and minho was in the kitchen.

"minho!" jisung stood in the entrance way of the kitchen.
"mInHo!" he mocked jisung, slapping a slice of cheese on his sandwich aggressively.

jisung walked over and gave him an enormous back hug.
"you worried me... don't let this happen again." jisung wiped his tears on the back of minhos shirt.

minho turned around, giving half of the sandwich to jisung. he took the sandwich and took a bite.

jisung can admit, minho makes really good sandwiches. his eyes lit up with shock at the flavour it has.

"you're cute." minho softly chuckled pulling jisung into him, putting his arm around jisung while he ate like a nervous child under him.

they finished their 3am meal, and minho noticed the shake in jisungs hands, and his poor eyes resting while his mind disintegrated into dissociation.

he understood without a word. his sister passed without a single step of suspicion. he loved her, and she was gone. but he doesn't love me that much, right? he couldn't be having relapsing thoughts with this, right?

minho gave a kiss on the cheek to assure him he won't leave yet. jisungs wide eyes looked up at him, his worry leaving his beautiful soul. i love you, i love you with my heart. jisung's lips parted, as if he read minhos thoughts.

the ceiling lights flickered lightly, and jisung pulled minho into a kiss. his hands wrapped around his neck, and his emotions melted throughout his body. minho picked him up, and settled him into the counter. his hand wrapped around jisungs hips, feeling euphoric in the first time in awhile.

the kiss was emotional from both parties, each second passing with more passion and fury of the thought of losing one another.

minho needed jisung. and jisung needed minho. all was said through just a kiss, just a kiss.

jisung pulled back for air. minho grabbed him by the collar of his shirt with a deep fire in his eyes.
"you're mine." he said firmly.
~
jisungs eyes fluttered open to minhos head nuzzled into the crook of his neck, and his arms wrapped around his weak frame.

he drew a sharp breath in, waking minho up.
"ah stop breathing... it's uncomfortable" minho groaned out, fixing his position, and wrapping his legs around jisung.

"yeah sure hold up let me just... die" jisungs morning laugh was the most beautifulest thing minho has ever heard.

"on second thought, you wouldn't be warm. keep breathing, keep breathing." jisung took the couch pillow, and made his best attempt to slap him with the pillow. minho just chuckled in response, giving a kiss on jisungs neck.

ouch. jisung rubbed his skin, knowing it was bruised pretty bad. the realisation hit him... last night...
"MINHO!!!" the boy gave a running start to the kitchen, while jisung ran after him. he opened the door to the back of the house, into the yard, laughing and giggling his way out.

"YOU LITTLE!! COME OVER HERE!!" jisung caught up to him, tackling him and falling onto the grass, marking minho with the same 'tattoo' that he gave him.

once jisung was satisfied, he fell down next to minho onto the grass. the sun hit them with wonderful warmth.

minho turned over to jisung, squinting his eyes from the sun. jisung giggled at his squinted face.
-
"taste this." minho force-fed a pancake into jisungs mouth. from the top of the counter, jisungs eyes lit up excitement.
"i love it!" he slid down from the counter and made a plate for himself. the two boys walked back into the living room.
"what cartoon do you want to watch?"
jisung flicked through different shows, browsing closely.
"cartoons?" minhos face scrunched up.
"yeah dummy, it's saturday."

a/n:
sorry i've been gone for awhile. my grandpa has been in the hospital and he was close to dying, so my mom and i made a quick flight out of state to see him for a week. it was really hard to see him, and i haven't been able to write good stuff, so my apologies.