four

the thought of having to set foot into school after the whole flopping a jump in front of changbin situation send multiple shivers down felix's spine. the fear of being treated like dirt once again getting to much to handle and he hasn't even been at school for a week. what a great way to start.

felix slowly got ready trying to stall as much as possible. but it want enough as he soon found himself standing at the gates once again with 29 minutes till class. he cursed silently for still managing to arrive early. if i can just get to the class everything will be okay. he took a deep breath and begin walking. this was however cut very short as there guys surrounded him mear seconds after entering the building. shit.

"hey pretty boy" changbin said running his fingers down felix's face. the connect made his cheeks flame.

"aww the baby is embarrassed" one of the other guys said laughing.

"now now jisung be nice we can share him" changbin winked at felix with his hand still resting on the youngers face.

felix didn't say anything but just shoved his hand away and speed walked off.

"catch you later pretty boy" their laughter was still ringing in felix's ears hours after the incident.

"why do you look so distant today felix?" chan questioned later on in the day.

felix has been introduced to minho friends chan, hungjin and seungmin during his first day. 

"i had a run in with that changbin guy and the others this morning"

"oh how come?" chan eyebrows kitted together at felix's comment.

"he saw me fail one of my jumps at skating yesterday" felix replied eyes soon widening at what he just said. he groaned and lent down into the table, i can't believe i just told all three of them about skating. once again the feeling of dread built up.

"you skated that's amazing i've always wanted to try" hyunjin said with wide eyes.

"wait you don't think i'm werid?"

"why would we think differently of you because of a hobby?"

"i-i guess others treated m-me differently because of it"

images of kicking, punching and slapping flashed through felix's mind. the memories that he wishes would disappear but we're still as vivid as ever. felix had tried many things to erase the pain even doing things he wasn't proud of.

"lix-felix" he was pulled back into the real world by the voice of chan.

"you alright you zoned out there for a second. we were just saying that we should all go skating seeing as your the experts you can teach us"

felix was sceptical but found himself nodding anyway. jeongin would be proud of him.

three days later felix entered the ice rink with others following for the first time in a forever.

"axel" jeongin exclaimed when he saw felix walking in. jeongin has developed a habit of waiting by the doors for felix to arrive, desperately wanting to see his best friend again. (n/a i literally wait by the door for my friends to arrive at skating welp i'm so lonely)

"hey jeongin" felix said with a shy smile.

"this is chan, hyunjin, minho and seungmin my friends from school"

a smile lit up jeongin's face at the word friends. he way trying so hard not to squeal.

"i'm jeongin felix's best friends" a smile laugh slips from his lips.

the four boys spend way to long trying to put their skates on complaining multiply times that their feet physically weren't going to fit.

"it's freezing" hyunjin screamed after being on the ice for 3 seconds max and already falling.

"no shit hyunjin it is ice" seungmin rolled his eyes at the stupidity of his friend but helped pull him to his feet none the less.

"felix jeongin show us what you can do then" minho said while gripping the the side as if his life depended on it.

jeongin started doing some backward cross overs and when into a single salchow single flip combination.

as soon as he had landed a voice cut through the air.

"those looked like singles jeongin your doing doubles now boy" it was was his coach. a voice he know all to well.

jeongin laughed and repeated the jumps this time completing then as doubles. he did stumble a little but managed the stay up right never the less.

he turned back to the others boys all the see them standing with mouths hanging open. no one said anything they just continued to stair. chan we the one to speak first.

"wow that was actually amazing"

"thank you"

———————————-

i just realised that some people might not know what i mean when i say singles and doubles. so singles it one turn in the air and doubles is two turns in the air.