six

skating that evening was dull to felix which isn't a word he likes to use when it came to describing skating. his only passion, reason for living and desire was now boring to him. no matter how hard he tried and wanted the words of woojin to not affect him they still managed to. his mind would drift back to the encounter earlier that day even without him noticing. the people around him noticed the shift in his mood but chose not to say anything. the only person who was brave enough to face him was jeongin. jeongin feared what Felix would tell him, he had seen this behaviour from the older boy once before and really hope that the same thing wasn't happening again.

"felix you know you can talk to me whenever you need to right?" his voice was soft like he was trying not to scare the older boy away.

"yeah of course and the same goes for you" felix let out a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"so why aren't you talking to me. i've known you for so long and i can clearly tell when you hurting so start talking"

felix's eyes trailed down to the ground of course he wouldn't be able to fool jeongin.

"is something happening at school?"

"of course not, honestly i'm just tired i'm still new to the school and that" felix let out a laugh that again didn't convince jeongin but he decided not to push the situation anymore. he know not to push felix to far.

felix was day dreaming dragging his toe picks into the ice and didn't notice a new person walking in.

"f-felix"

his head snapped around at voice even after minimal encounters he could still recognise changbin's voice. for once he didn't feel scared when face to face with the older boy. maybe it was because he felt like giving up or the look of fear slightly visible in changbin's eyes.

"i heard about what woojin said to you and i just wanted to say that i'm sorry you got involved with us. i hope you never have to deal with them again" it had taken a lot for changbin to come out and say that especially to someone he hardly knew, but he just needed to let felix know he didn't actually want to hurt him.

woojin has told the other two about his chat with felix as soon as he got home. once again changbin was confused over why he cared so much both this boy, never once had he been like this. as soon as he read what woojin has said to felix he took off and left for the ice rink hoping that felix would actually be there. he left his girlfriend jenny alone in his house not really caring about her or anyone only felix.

"changbin wait" felix grabbed hold of changbin's arm as he begin to try and walk away.

changbin shook the younger boys hand away. "no felix you have to stay away from me. from us."

"why do you even care" felix said.

changbin didn't have an answer to this he didn't know himself why he cared so much about the boy with the galaxy painted across his face. silence fell between them but he turned and left.

maybe changbin wasn't so bad after all.

the walk home for changbin was torture to say the least he kept replying the event that has just occurred in head, regretting that he had actually shown he cared. what if he wants to be my friend or something now, shit i'm actually so dead.

"binnie" changbin rolled his eyes she was still here.

"i missed you where did you go?" jenny said circling her arms around changbin's neck.

"nothing to do with you" he replied coldly

a pout formed on jenny's face "why are you alway to distant with me" she whined.

because i don't actually like you is what changbin wanted to say, but he couldn't loss her she was to important for his image.

instead he leaned in and captured her lips with his. changbin could feel jenny smiling into the kiss when all he wanted was to pull away and never see her again.