eight

after the events for thursday changbin tried his hardest to catch felix's eye whenever he saw him around school. this however was not going well as now it was felix's turn to ignore changbin. more smoking and music followed to try and block out the re-occurring feelings. changbin wasn't ready to give up on felix yet so did the only other thing he could think of.

"ummm hi. felix isn't here right now".

"that's okay i wanted to talk to you anyway"

changbin had decided the best way to figure out how to get felix to forgive him was to talk to jeongin. they seemed to be close and there is no way he would be seen dead talking to felix's school friends.

"oh okay so how can i help you?"

"how can i get felix to forgive me" changbin looked down at the floor feeling embarrassed. he felt so vulnerable.

"well i guess it depends on what you did"

"that's not important"

"okay umm" jeongin paused thinking for a moment.

"bring him skating. he can't resist anything to do with skating"

"what!" changbin spluttered out.

"i would like to keep both my arms intact thank you very much. anyway he can do all them jumps and twirly things i don't want to embarrass myself anymore"

"and that's what i'm here for i'm basically a professional" jeongin with a large smile.

"and glide and stop. perfect" 2 and a half hours later and changbin would say he was now ready for the olympics, jeongin however would disagree.

"just remember everything i told you and felix will have no choose but to forgive you"

"thanks for your help" changbin replied and headed back to his house. he would ask felix tomorrow at school.

jeongin was happy that felix was making friends and changbin seemed like such a nice person in his opinion.

*****************
"binnie" she was here.

"let's go out tomorrow it been so long" jenny whined grabbing ahold of changbin's arm tightly.

changbin was certainly not up for this idea but said "yeah sure" never the less.

she let out a squeal of excitement and kissed his cheek.

"see you tomorrow then"

"yes whatever"

the night dragged by as changbin kept overthink and rethinking about how tomorrow was going to go for him. he hardly got any sleep.

the next morning came but it was until the start of 3rd lesson that changbin actually got the chance to speak to felix.

"felix wait up" changbin shouted running up behind felix and took a hold of his wrist.

felix tried to shake him off but his grip was to strong.

"what do you want now"

"come out with me"

"what" he spluttered out.

changbin loosened his grip looking down at the floor.

"what makes you think i would want to do anything with you"

"i want to make it up to" his eye we're still glued to the floor.

"well the answers no"

"what if we went skating?"

felix pauses for a moment and changbin could tell that he was thinking it over. he could see felix was having a hard time saying no straight away as he chewed on his lips.

"fine but it has to be skating and nothing else"

changbin nodded trying to contain the smile.

"see you after school then"

felix nodded his head and begin walking away. leaving changbin satisfied with his work.

"so what was that all about" chan said throwing his arms around felix as they walked.

"nothing much"

"he's not still bothering you right?"

as much as felix wanted to say yes he found himself saying no.

"i can handle him anyway"

"no offence felix but look at you" felix laughs at the comment.

"well thank you very much. catch up with you later" they spilt and went to their own classes.