five

there was something off with changbin. he couldn't get the thought of a blonde haired boy out of his mind. he has see felix a grand total of three times and was now constantly thinking of him. this was very odd for changbin as he had never thought about the same person for more then a day. ever since he saw the boy at school for the first time he had developed an almost obsession with him. he turned to smoking and music to help distract his thoughts but they always found a way to come back into his head.

jisung and woojin has also noticed the shift in changbin's behaviour but assumed it was a phase that would soon pass. they had learnt not to question changbin's behaviour after the last time. even his new girlfriend of a week jenny realised he wasn't acting normal or whatever normal was for changbin.

his head was currently resting on the cool table surrounded by the loud laughter of others students.

"changbin's your acting as if your in love" woojin said jokingly laughing slightly.

changbin's head shot up with wide eyes.

"with felix no why would you even say that"

woojin's brow kitted together in confusion and what the younger boy had said to him.

"wait who is felix"

"u-umm that guy that walked i-into jisung" changbin stuttered a few times in the sentence. since when do i stutter.

"he has a name?" jisung chimed in from the side.

"apparently" changbin shrugged and darted his eyes around the room feeling embarrassed.

"you know what we need a new target and i think this rat will be perfect" a smirk spread across woojin's lips while jisung keep chewing on the pen in his mouth but nodding in agreement.

this statement unsettled changbin slightly as he was quite aware of how brutal his friends could be. he was silently praying that felix would stay well away from all of them.

on the other hand felix has never been happier he finally felt like he belonged somewhere. never in a million years had he believed that he would actually be happy at school and it was down to sitting in some random guys seat. it had only been a few weeks but felix was excited to spend may more with his new friends.

"we should all meet up this weekend" chan's voice pulled felix from his thoughts as the four boys were making there way out of school.

"yeah i'm down i have no life so i'll be free" hyungjin deadpanned. laughter was then heard at how reliable there friend was.

"felix what about you?"

"yeah that should be fine i may be a bit late it just depends what time practice finishes"

"cool i'll text you guys later"

chan waved as he walked in the other direction heading home. with that all four friends when there separate ways. felix plugged his headphones in and shuffled his playlist, but not before he got a notification through.

channie has added you to "my children"

felix laughed under his breath at chan's determination to become a father figure to the younger ones.

"don't get used to that smile being there it will be gone soon enough" a low voice seemed to growl in his ear. for a moment felix stood in confusion he didn't recognise the older boy in front of him. more seconds passed as he racked his brain to who the person was.

then it hit him. a cold wave of fear crashed over him.

"what even was that?"

"seo changbin, han jisung and kim woojin"

woojin.

felix didn't understand why these people had decided to pick on him it's not like he had actually done anything to them.

no more words were said by woojin as he walked off the other way. to say felix wasn't scared of the three boys would be a lie but he was determined to not let them get the better of him. beginning at this new school was a fresh start and felix he finally managed to find people who he believed would look out for him. so no amount of empty threats were going to take that away from him.