nineteen

"okay changbin let's go over the plan one more time"

"chan this is such a bad idea"

"umm remember the motto we came up with"

"how could i forget"

"say it"

"felix could hate anyone even if he wanted too" changbin recited unwillingly.

"exactly so at the next chance you get ask felix out"

"i know i shouldn't have asked you for help" changbin closed his eyes and lent down into the table both boys were currently sat at.

"okay but who else would you have asked?"

"minho" the younger boy said the first name that came to mind not really thinking about it.

"oh trust me he would have been even worst then me, he's been crushing on this guy for like 3 years but won't tell us or anyone, apparently he's a 'bad boy'"

"oh i bet it's jisung"

"or woojin" both boys said at the same time laughing at the synchronisation.

"now off you go and get felix." it was now time for class so both chan and changbin set off to there respective classes. changbin wasn't going to admit this but he was hoping he didn't see felix because he really didn't want to ask him out no matter how how much he thinks about the small freckled boy. he definitely going to say no like why would he want to go out me.

meanwhile felix was having his own internal argument over jeongin's suggestion yesterday. apparently felix flirting with changbin was a good idea to jeongin, felix however wasn't so sure. felix had failed to inform jeongin about what jisung has told him that day and that thought was still in his mind. no amount of distraction could make him forget for long enough. he rubbed his eyes due to lack of sleep and ran his figures through his hair. when he removed his hands he was just in time to notice and figure in front of him.

"f-felix"

"hyung" changbin's eyes widened slightly as goosebumps spread across his body, who know that word could sound so good coming from felix.

he swallowed thickly "umm h-hi"

"hey." the smaller boy replied with a wide smile causing his eyes to crinkle slightly at the sides. confidence felix confidence.

"so i was umm just wondering you know if you wanted to go out with me sometime and maybe catch a movie if that's okay or we could do something else like i don't mind"

felix's smile grow slightly wider at how nervous changbin seemed, this was definitely a new side that felix hasn't seen.

"yeah i'd love to" he replied the smile not leaving his face.

"oh great. tomorrow?"

felix nodded in response. "see you then"

both boys then headed off into different directions. well that was easier then expected changbin thought at he contained towards his class.

———————-

"you know what chan you are actually not that bad"

chan was currently sat inside the library reading over some notes from class that day, he looked at when he heard changbin's voice.

"so i guess it went well?"

"yeah it was prefect, like he seemed really down for it. there is no way it could have gone any better"

"see what did i tell you"

"well thank you, i'll catch up with you later"

chan waved slightly and then went back to reading.

"right okay felix you need to calm done" on the other hand felix wasn't feeling as happy about the whole 'changbin asking him to watch a movie situation'. jeongin was sat on one of the benches inside the locker room while felix was pacing up and down while rubbing his temples.

"like why did i say yes, i don't even like him like that. what if he thinks i'm leading him on and then get his fiends to kill me, or what if -"

"i really thank your overacting he doesn't want you dead and his friends or whatever can't be that bad"

"no jeongin you don't understand you haven't seen them" felix stopped and placed his hands in jeongin shoulders looking him dead in the eyes. jeongin, in turn let out a small nervous laugh. he really didn't know what to do.

felix then let out a scream of frustration and at the same time a fellow skater happened to walk by, he looked at felix and then to jeongin with a confused expression.

"ahh you know hormones" jeongin said letting out yet another awkward laugh. the guy just nodded his head slightly and contained on.

"you know this is your fault so you have to get me out of this mess"

"with how is it my fault?"

"you were the one who said to flirt to him"

"yeah but i didn't think you actually would and anyway i said nothing about going out with him that part is all one you"

felix sighed in frustration, the truth was he had never really had proper feeling for anyone and was scared of hurting changbin and of the fact this friend has literally beaten him up only days ago.

"what if i actually do fall for him?"

"if you don't i will" jeongin mumbled quietly so felix wouldn't hear.

"what was that?"

"oh err nothing"

felix narrowed his eyes "that's it i'm not going."