seventeen

felix didn't sleep that night. so many thoughts were floating inside his head. his tossed and turned, feeling too hot one minute and then too cold the next. once 3am rolled around felix had had enough. he slipped on some shoes and grabbed a jacket. the cold air bit against his cheeks as he continued further into a night. there was a small park located near his house that he thought of as his safe space. it was rare for other people to be there especially at this time of night so felix was shocked when he saw a tiny ball of light dancing in the darkness. he continued forward breathing deeply. as he neared the figure felix began to make out the dark outline of a boy with his eyes shut. a cigarette was slotted between changbin's lips. was felix really ready to face him?

"that's bad for you know" changbin's eyes flew open as he began to adjust to the dim light the cigarette tumbled out from his mouth.

out of everything you could have said you go with that felix mentally scolded himself for not  coming up with something better. on the other hand changbin still has his mouth hanging open in shock. he wanted to run away so bad but something was keeping him in place, restricting his movements. he suddenly thought back to what chan had told him earlier that day.

"whatever you do don't avoid him, like i said before felix couldn't hate anyone even if he wanted to. yeah he might need time but honestly he will come round and if all else fails just take him skating."

"alright did that one"  changbin mumbled in respond he was still worrying over how felix would react to him. i'm all honesty both boys hasn't had the best of interactions during the short time they have know each other.

"what?" chan replied eyebrows kitting together.

"er nothing."

"umm sorry" felix then said scratching the back of his neck. changbin finally snapped out of his daze at the voice. just be normal with him changbin you get this.

"felix no i should be the one apologising to you not the other way round, what i did was complete unnecessary and and uncalled for so i won't be surprised if you followed me here some how and came to tell me you never want to see me again which i would definitely do in your situation so please don't feel bad and please don't apologise" well done i think that went quite well 100% completely normal.

felix giggled lightly at changbin words, he was mumbling so much but talking to quite at the same time he could barely hear a word. how cute.

"hyung your so cute but don't even worry about what happened i've basically forgotten about it already and no i did not follow you i just happened to be around here at the same time as you" he smiled widely showing off him white teeth. changbin mentally took a deep breath he was glad felix didn't hate him. maybe chan was right maybe he can't dislike someone even if he really wants to, but did he really just call me cute i'm the complete opposite.

"i'm also still sorry tho about what happened to you because it was my friends that's did this to you and my girlfriends idea and i feel terrible."

"look you didn't physically hurt me and i'm trusting that you didn't put them up to it so i'm not going to hold it against you okay"

changbin shyly nodded at felix's kind words he couldn't even describe how he was feeling at this moment.

"one question why do you trust me i wasn't exactly the nicest person when he first meet?"

he shrugged "you intrigue me seo changbin" and he left without giving the older boy time to process his words let alone reply.

"one more thing i'm definitely not cute" changbin shouted behind the boy with a laugh.

as the freckled boy made his way out of the park area he let a small smile form on his face but he still couldn't shake the words jisung has said only hours ago "he does this to everyone" what if he really is using me?

i'm so sorry it's been sooo long i was busy with school and then i kinda lost motivation to continue as i didn't know how to continue this story so i'm going to take some time and actually plan it (which i never do lol) so hopefully the next update won't be to long and thank you 900+ reads ❣️