ten

felix didn't let go of changbin's hands until they got to the middle of the ice. it was kind of a game the skaters at the rink did, when you had someone who couldn't skate take them to the middle and leave (this is was happened to me :( ). of course not for to long. felix was going to do this to changbin as the guy did kinda deserve it after all. what the freckled boy didn't anticipate was the fact that changbin could actually skate. felix has never seen him on ice before so it was really anyone's guess.

so felix was shocked to say the least when he turned and saw changbin gliding off in the opposite direction.

"didn't i tell you i'm basically a professional?" changbin seemed to glide so effortlessly, it was hard to believe this was his first time.

"i didn't know you could skate" felix chocked out when changbin caught up to him.

"well you never asked"

"go on show me some elements"

changbin proceeded into a simple two foot spin trying his hardest not to fall because that would be embarrassing. the entrance that changbin chose looked familiar and was far to complicated for a two foot spin let alone a beginner.

"you know that technique looks familiar" felix thought out loud smirking slightly when he noticed changbin become visibility nervous.

"oh yeah does it?"

"yeah because not many people was choose a crossover entrance for a spin like that and especially if they were a beginner. now don't try and tell me your a pro because i can tell your not. honestly thinking about it jeongin is the only person i know who likes to over complicate this elements so if i had to take a gue-"

"okay find i asked jeongin to show me the basics. i didn't want to die or show myself up"

felix let out a laugh. honestly he was kind of happy changbin has gone to all this trouble for him.

"come on i'll show you a much easier entry"

while the boys were starting to get alone jenny had grown tired of waiting.

***************************

jenny was standing by the school gates growing ever inpatient as each second passed. she scanned over all the people leaving school until her eyes finally landed on changbin. she tried waving to him but got no response. he better not ignore me she thought as she started making her way over to where he was stood. unfortunately she was stopped in her tracks when she saw another person walk past changbin and when he started following him.

jenny was mad that her boyfriend had forgotten about her. honestly he wasn't the most affectionate person and did come across as he hated her most if the time but that was just how changbin acted toward everyone so it was nothing new. she thought they would go out together ever if it was mostly jenny talking.

instead of leaving and talking about it later she decided to follow them and see what was so important that changbin ditched jenny for. she made sure to keep her distance as they walked in order to stop herself being caught. hardly any words were exchanged between the two boys which infuriating jenny more as this kid clearly didn't like changbin, so why was he so interested in him and not her.

as they entered the rink jenny sat at one of the tablets at the small canteen area, still watching. nothing was happening and she began to grow bored until changbin her changbin was clinging to the small boy trying not to fall. this was unsuccessful as they both ended up in the floor. laughing.

changbin burried him face into felix's chest as they continued to lay on the floor trying to contain the laughs. this pushed her to the breaking point. she took matters into her own hands.

queenjenny created a new group chat: revenge.
queenjenny added j.one
queenjenny added kim_woojin

queenjenny
i need your help in teaching someone a lesson.

kim_woojin
go a head we're listening.