fifteen

changbin couldn't get out of the house quick enough. how could he be so stupid. he immediately pulled out a cigarette and lit it. he inhaled deeply trying to clear this head. the walk back to school seemed to be over in a second and changbin was soon stood in front of the gates. his breath was still heavy and his heart hadn't slowed down. he wasn't ready to get back to class let alone ready to face people. he ended up walking around the building a few times trying to decide what to do.

meanwhile chan was in class shaking his leg glancing at the clock every few seconds. he was worrying about felix and what changbin was doing to him. just as chan was about to lie his head down movement outside the window caught his eye. his head whipped round as he saw changbin walking past.

"sir can i go to the toilet" chan shoot up.

the teacher hummed in response and chan stumbled out the room not before tripping over a table.

"changbin" he shouted catching his attention. changbin turned and run towards chan.

he gripped the older boys shoulders and lent close to to his face. "why would i do that? chan tell me why i did that".

chan mouth hung open slightly as he tried to form a sentence but he really has no clue what changbin was on about.

"ermm what?"

"i kisses him. i kissed felix. why? he probably hates me"

chan's eyes widened with shock he was very taken back with what changbin had told him. he took a step back to try and process what he has been told.

"i need to be alone" changbin said pushing past chan.

"ah changbin wait" he shouted.

"mr bang chan would you mind stepping back into my classroom, thank you" his professor said poking his head out of the door.

**************

felix was as still, he hadn't moved a muscle since changbin had left. he took deep breath trying desperately to calm his racing heart even after 15 minutes or so. he couldn't process what had just happened. he was shocked to say the least considering what jisung had said to him just a few hours ago. or maybe this was just the next part of changbin's plan, lore him into a false sense of security and then attack him. felix did let a small laugh at this thought, like things could get worst now.

after a few more seconds pasted before felix lifted his arm and slowly traced his bottom lip with his fingers. he could still feel the heat from where changbin he kissed him and the gripping sensation on his wrists. what scared the boy the most was the fact that he kinda liked it and wished changbin was still with him. now this is scarier then any attack.

deciding that he wouldn't let changbin occupy any more of his time, felix stood and took a long look around his apartment. perfect time to clean i guess.