seven

changbin tried his best to avoid felix after thier chat and he has succeeded for a whole two weeks until woojin found felix first.
changbin had made sure to stay with his friends at every moment while they were at school to make sure that he was ready if they were to see felix. on multiple occasions they came close to running into felix but changbin made sure he had every excuse lined up.

first when changbin caught sight of felix he quickly diverted the other boys attention at a ballet class poster that changbin believed they all should join. jisung was not impressed to say the least.

the next time was then felix was leaving a class, changbin swiftly pulled woojin's bag off his back and through it in the the opposite direction. jisung seemed to find this the funniest thing while woojin did not see the humour.

"and what was that for?" his eye glaring down at the younger boy.

"just felt like it" chnagbin replied with a shoulder shrug.

"lighten up a bit woojin yeah" jisung said still laughing.

another time felix has just left the bathroom so changbin tripped up a few younger students blocking both jisung and woojin's path.
ugh this is exhausting changbin though to himself and the younger ones quicker gathered there things and scurried off. but the one time changbin let his guard down was when the incident happened.

now you see changbin was very careful to ensure that felix has left school and on his way home before he even thought about letting woojin and jisung leave. this may have been the hardest part of the whole two weeks because who wants to stay at school longer then they have to. yeah no one, but some how he managed to pull it off. it was for felix at the end of the day and changbin couldn't stand the thought of having to watch the younger go through pain at the hands of his only friends.

unfortunately one thursday afternoon felix has forgotten one of his text books and needed to go back for it. he managed to get to the class fine but it was when he opened that door and stepped out. this was the one and only time changbin felt it was safe enough to let his friends out of his sight.

the scene that met changbin's eyes as he rounded the comer was something that would be permanently in his mind. felix was pinned to the locker by the throat. he was struggling from breath his airways being resisted by woojin's grip (ahhh i feel bad making woojin do this). changbin stopped dead in his tracks he was so careful. how could he let this happen?

"ahh changbin come back and say hello to felix it's been a while since we've seen him. honestly i thought you has forgotten about us". felix reminded quite throughout not risking anything.

"not talking hmm well i guess we will see you later. don't think we will go this easy on you next time" jisung said as woojin released felix.

he dropped down onto the floor like a stone and watched jisung and woojin walk away.

"oh gosh felix are you okay?" changbin ran over to him once the other two were out of ear shot.

"just leave me alone" felix i tries to stand but he was to weak to support himself.

"no let me help you"

"i said leave me alone. how can you act like you care and then stand there and let that happen to me"

"i couldn't do anything felix they would turn on me too. what good would that do?"

"i know it you are just selfish"

felix tried to stand again and only stumbled a small amount. he walked off leaving changbin alone on the floor.