twenty one

the voiced caused changbin to rip his hands away from felix just as owner of the voice came into view.

it was woojin followed closely by jisung. changbin completely panicked fearing what would happen if his friends saw him out with felix, so he did the only logical thing he could think of.
he pushed felix into a bush off to the side.

"ahh changbin mate what are you doing here?" jisung asked as he approached changbin.

"oh you know i was just around"

"well perfect you can come with us then we were just heading out for some food"

"yeah of course" changbin replied as the pair walked away. he slowly began to follow them looking back toward to bush hoping to see some sigh that felix was okay.

the trio walked only for about 5 minutes until they reached a small cafe. even if they were 'bad boys' of the school they still did enjoy good food. they all sat down at the table near the far corner and started looking over the menu. changbin however was not able to focus any food not when he had literally thrown felix into a bush.

"changbin are you even listening?" woojin's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. he raised his eyebrow and woojin repeated the question "i said what are you going to order?"

"umm nothing i'm not hungry"

"more for me then" jisung said dashing towards to counter.

when their order came the boys started to eat. "so where have you been lately i feel like we haven't seen you?"

changbin wasn't sure how to answer this it's not like he could just come out and say oh yeah i've just been hanging out with felix a lot and i really like him no exactly.

"oh you know just busy."

the trio continued eat and ended up walking round the shops for a while, not planning on buying anything just looking. when they parted ways changbin didn't waste a second and stated running back to the cinema, hoping that felix was okay. throughout the whole time with his friends he couldn't stop thinking about felix and if he was alright.

he rounded the last corner and saw a small frame sat in front of the bush. changbin flung his arms around felix and pulled him close.

"i'm sorry" he kept repeating but felix stayed still, not even flinching.

"why didn't you go back home?" changbin asked when he has recollected himself.

"i didn't know how to get back and i couldn't call anyone to come get me as my phone died, so i had to wait here and hope that you would come back." felix replied not looking at the older boy.

"i'm sorry but i couldn't let them see use together you know what would happen"

"you can't keep doing this. acting like i mean something to you and then as soon as they show up act like i don't exist. it's not fair" felix finally moved his eyes to meet changbin's

"felix you do mean something to me you mean a lot to you but i'm just so scared of what they would do to me or worse you if they found out i was hanging our with you let alone that i had feeling for you" then he stopped, taking a moment to process what had just come out of his mouth. what an idiot.

omg hi so it's been a while lol but i've decided that i wanted to actually finish this so i'm back not sure how regularly but i'll tryyyy. but thank you for all the readssss