fourteen

meanwhile felix stumbled through the door of him home. every step he took was painful but he managed to make it home. he could feel the blood on his face begaining to dry as the cool wind blow against him. felix found it funny in way that everything was just repeating itself when he was told by his last school things would be put in place to help him. these things definitely didn't happen at the new school.

it was slightly different this time no one know about the skating which was the main reason the bullying began at his last school, this time however he was being picked on because of himself. wow am i really that bad he thought as he reached the door.

he pulled out the key and unlocked the door. felix set his things down and slowly made this way to the bathroom, he took a deep breath as he prepared himself to look in the mirror. what he saw was a slit in his eyebrow which has caused the blood to run, a deep dark purple bruise was starting to form on his left cheek, his lips was cut in the corner and this was just his face. he hated to think what his body looked like. without thinking to much felix pulled his clothes off and stepped into the shower. warm water instantly came cascading down his back washing away the events of earlier. bruises litters all over his arm, legs and chest but his stomach was the most affected. it made felix feel sick to look at himself in this mess. what did i do?
———
changbin felt his heart beat increase and he started walking to felix's house. he was worried about what he would find when he arrived. he pushes those thoughts away and sucked in a deep breath before knocking. after a few seconds the door opened a crack.

felix found it odd someone was at the door seeing as tho he rarely gave this address out. as soon as the door opened changbin pushed it open and pulled felix into a hug. the smaller boy was shocked by the action of the older because changbin didn't really seem like the hugging type.

"felix oh i'm so sorry"

"why do you have to be sorry"

"i'm sorry i'm really sorry"

"why does hyung have to be sorry?"

was he crying felix thought as he felt wetness on his shoulder.

"it's really okay changbin it's not like you did anything"

"yeah but it was my friends" he said as he pulled away revealing red puffy eyes which were soon filled with tears again when he looked at felix's face.

————
"so you do have manners" changbin had soon calmed down and now the boys were sat on the sofa with crossed legged looking at each other. felix gave a confused face.

"you called him hyung earlier"

felix flushed a deep red, he was hoping changbin was to caught up in the moment to realise that. his hands immediately went to his cheeks trying to hid.

"relax i don't care" changbin said while laughing trying to pull the boys hands away from his freckled face. this was unsuccessful however, so he tried harder.

"stop" felix whined dragging out the 'p'.

"ummm how about no"

"changbin"

"quite whining" the taller boy said in between laughs.

"ummm how about no" felix said in a mocking tone.

changbin then grabbed let go of felix's hands and grabbed ahold of his wrists and pulled even harder, this action caused felix to lose balance and fall backwards. changbin was now hovering over felix with his arms pinned by his ears. they were laughing so hard at this point. as the noise started to die down the boys were staring into to each other's eyes. then changbin's eyes flicked down to felix's lips. without thinking changbin leaned down and pressed there lips together. this lasted for a few seconds until the older boy realised what he had done. he quickly pulled away and stood.

"umm i should be getting back to school" and he was gone leaving a confused felix.

stay talk to meeee i need more skz friends lmao