twelve

the next morning something was off. changbin has slept through his alarm and was running late for school. this happened to him every now and again but he didn't think much of it however he did normally meet with woojin and jisung before school and it was weird neither of them had come to his house like they usually would. again changbin thought nothing of it and slowly got ready for school. no point rushing is there.

felix on the other hand has arrived at school early just like he normally did. he would sit on a bench and wait for the others to join him. it was nice to have some alone time and not have worry about anything. felix couldn't truly shut his mind off at home so this time even more precious to him.

not even five minutes after he had arrived at school a shadow loomed over him. thinking that it was one of his friends being earlier then usual he didn't bother looking up.

"so you think you can be friends with changbin" his breath hitched. this was not going to end well.

"your not special you know he does exactly what he's doing to you to every single person in this school. it's just what we do so don't think you something else because your really not" jisung spat out at him and then harshly grabbed ahold of his arm dragging him away from the quiet spot. they took him behind one of them many spots sheds. now this was the problem with getting to school so early there was no body around. no one to hear your cries of pain, no one to notice that your not when're you normally are.

the first punch was always the worst that's what felix has learnt but this time it was a new kind of pain. both jisung and woojin where a lot stronger then the other guys that has beaten felix up in the past. he learnt that very quickly. he tried his hardest to suppress any noise as fists connected to his head, face, arms, legs, stomach anywhere really. but what made it worst was the word that jisung has spoken to him. he does this to everyone. felix felt like changbin actually cared about him to some extent and even if he didn't let it show he was really happy about it. then again that seems like something changbin would do just to get at someone.

this continued right up until school was about to start. jisung and woojin left pretty quickly not wanted to be caught at the scene of crime, of course giving felix one last kick before they left. then he broke down. he let tears roll down face. everything was going back to how it used to be.

felix needed to get home and clean himself up as he didn't want anyone to see him like this he didn't need any sympathy. he waited until the first lesson was about half way through to ensure anyone who was late would be long gone. he struggled to get to feet and clung desperately to the wall for support. every movement was painful but it had to be done. with one deep breath and began to walk checking to make sure no one was going to see him.

changbin was now just approaching school and spotted jenny waving outside of the gate as he neared.

"you didn't need to wait for me" he said as he got closer.

"i know but i wanted to see you" she said with a bright smile on her face. changbin gave a less enthusiastic smile back as they started walking. as they were walking jenny had looped her arm thought changbin's leading in the wrong distraction.

"you know we're going the wrong way right"

"yeah i just wanted to spend more time with you" she replied leading her head into his shoulder.

"right"

the classroom soon came into sight but not before changbin saw movement out of corner of his eye. he was odd for people to be outside of lesson as their school was very strict and it took a lot for a teacher to let someone out of class. to became clear to changbin that it was a person limping away from school and this made his eyebrows knit together. then it hit him. changbin felt like ice had been poured down his back.

"felix."