sixteen

the wind was cooling against his warm face he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. why are feelings even a thing and why do i feel like this? this and other thoughts floated around changbin's head and he sat on top of the schools roof, with his legs dangling over the edge. this was his place. his own little retreat when everything was to much to handle, which was starting to become a regular thing now.

he currently had this headphones plugged in and was blasting day6 failing. very fitting. he laughed at the irony. everything was quiet and only a few birds were singing, until the door to the roof flow open. the next thing changbin know was that his headphones had been pulled out. he looked up and was meet with woojin's eyes.

"told you he would be here" a high voice said.

the dark haired boy stood up and looked towrds both jisung and jenny. all three has sickly smiles on there faces. changbin swallowed thickly.

"so you know that small kids" jisung started a smirk now pulling at his lips.

"well we finally showed what we can do" woojin laughed happy with his work.

"and i helped too" jenny chimed in from the side.

changbin has no words, he was 99% sure they were the ones behind what has happened to felix but actually hearing it from them made it real and it made him feel sick. he wished he could tell them to leave felix alone, he wished he could make them stop, he wished he could be the one to stand up for felix and not fear the consequences. so instead he closed his eyes and forced a smile on his face.

"what a shame i couldn't be there" a few more words were exchanged between the four until they left changbin alone again. he buried his hands into his face hating himself so much. it wasn't for long tho as his hands were soon being ripped away from his face and he found himself pinned against the neatest wall. chan staring straight into his eyes.

"i trusted you changbin and it turns out you are exactly like them. you despise me stay away from felix and my friends and if ever so much as breath in our direction i will make you pay"

changbin was completely still and quite which added to chan's annoyance. changbin has never seen chan this angry and as much as it hated to admit it he was scared of what chan could do to him.

"nothing to say"

"i...i think i love him" then he broke down releasing everything he had been holding in. tears flowed freely down changbin's face. chan's eyes widened in shock as he took a step backwards.

"w-what" he choked out

"i think i'm in love with felix" he screamed back collapsing onto the floor. changbin begin violently pulling at his hair while even more tears spilled from his eyes.

"woah woah changbin calm down" the older boy rushed forward and without a second thought pulled changbin close to his chest.

"i even kissed him and he now he probably hates me" again chan was shocked but didn't say anything about it. "felix couldn't hate anyone even is he wanted to so i think your fine"  chan said trying hard to lighten the mood.

this was unsuccessful however as changbin continued to sob into chan's chest. Neither of the boys moved for the rest of the lesson and the first half of the next one. chan couldn't just leave changbin in this state no matter how much he wanted to, so he stayed by his side as long as changbin needed.