eighteen

"ahh why is this stupid thing not working" felix screamed into the mirror as he threw the concealer stick into the skin. skating was starting in 15 minutes and felix couldn't for the life of him cover up the bruises and marks on his face. he know full well that jeongin would ask questions and worry if he saw the state he was in and he didn't want his friend to go through that again.

5 minutes to go.

felix was now lightly pulling at his hair not knowing what to do now . i'm so screwed he thought to himself as he made his way back to his bedroom. jeongin may be younger then me but he will definitely kill me for not telling him about any 'issues' i was facing at school. honestly he can be quite scary when he wants to be. ahh fuck it.

"lee felix come here right now and tell me everything that has happened at school" well felix managed about 3 minutes after walking in the door before jeongin was onto him.

"honestly mate i'm perfectly fine and nothing is going on at school"

"well you don't look fine from this angle"

"that's because you small but if you really want to know i was cooking and i got a bit to into it and opened a cupboard onto my face, maybe more then once"

"felix your actually a dumb ass how do you function sometime and i can't believe this is the fifth time this has happene"

"well i do really love to cook, now come on before coach comes."

jeongin watched as felix made his way toward to ice and begin his warm up. yep i definitely don't believe him jeongin thought as he rolled his eyes and started warming up too.

"axel" maybe if jeongin took the nicer more friendly approach compared to the tell me everything now or else then felix would be more likely to open up.

the older boy hummed in response as he was preparing for his axel, the last jump he needed to complete.

"please talk to me i'm starting to get worried about you" jeongin's eye drifted down toward the floor with his statement. felix's leg immediately dropped down.

"no loop look at me i promise nothing bad is happening at school yeah maybe a few things have happened but it's nothing i can't handle okay"

"but look at your face don't tell that is nothing and don't think i haven't seen the wincing every now and again which must mean your hurt in other places. i don't ever want you to go through what happened at your old school again" jeongin's eyes had now glazed over like glass as tears threatened to spill over the edge.

"okay i will admit i got attacked yesterday but that was the first time and it won't happen again i'm sure of it" felix carefully swiped his thumb just under the young boys eye to catch a few tears that had gone over.

"but how can you be so sure?"

"well you remember that changbin guy well he's friends with the people who hurt me" jeongin eyes whined, " but he's not like them he really does care about he me" i think this part was said inside his head "and i think he likes me as more then that"

"what?"

"well after the incident he came over to my house and he was well kissed me"

"ahh no way really i really can't believe it" all the sadness that seemly disappeared from jeongin as he was now happily jumping up and down holding onto felix's hands.

"but i did kinda tell he i had forgotten about it and that it doesn't matter after he he started apologising" the jumps had now suddenly stopped.

"felix your an actual idiot you know that right?"

"yeah yeah i know but i didn't know what else to do"

"so do you like him then?" jeongin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"maybe"

"ah well done felix you have now successfully completed all your single jumps you should be very proud of yourself you have worked very hard for this. i also see that you seem a lot more happier now so that's a plus, keep it up and i'll see you when we start on that double toe loop"

"haha i get to call you toe loop again"

"ahh leave me alone loop"

"okay real talk what are you going to do about this changbean guy?"

felix groaned into his hands "it's changbin and i have no idea."