Alone

The first thing Danny thought of this situation was that he was being overshadowed. He has never been overshadowed before when we are not counting the mind control thing with Freakshow.  Danny didn't know how it felt to be overshadowed but he imagined it like this, not being able to control your own body. The young halfa has been trapped in his own mind, being just an observant of his own life. The one controlling his body didn't do much after he destroyed the Ghost gauntlets, he was rather quiet. Overshadowed Danny has been levitating in the middle of the room, not doing anything particular. Just as he thought of trying to get Dan out of his system, the mentioned ghost moved. He looked around the room, searching for something specific. His head stopped when he saw unconscious Vlad lying against the wall.

In the last few minutes the former halfa hurt Danny so much that he wasn't even sorry when Dan tossed him into the opposite wall. Right next to the place where Vlad was tossed stood a big mirror. Dan slowly floated in front of the mirror only to provoke Danny. When he saw himself in the mirror, it wasn't exactly him. It was him in a way but it was the future ghost himself. Dan started laughing in a sinister way like every villain do, he was laughing Danny right into his face.

"Don't be so scared, I told you your future is unavoidable." The slick voice of Danny's future self Dan rang in his head and it wasn't pleasant.

"Now lets get to the fun stuff." Dan said underlining the word fun. It was weird watching yourself in the mirror but doing nothing. The young boy didn't know how to gain control over his body again, he has never been in this situation, being the one overshadowed. Danny was left to think over his plan while Dan was on his rampage. The future ghost has took his time while he destroyed every single one machine in the lab, not forgetting to blow up the portal to the Ghost zone.

"Trying to gain control?" The ghost asked Danny who snapped out of his thinking.

"No, trying to get you out!" Danny growled at his future self, not even noticing that he didn't say it out loud.

"Nice job, I didn't think you would be able to use telepathy so soon."

"How it is possible that we can talk in my head if you are overshadowing me?" Danny asked the second voice in his head confused.

"Hahahahahaha!" Dan laughed in his deep voice, sending chills down his spine. "You think I'm overshadowing you?" The ghost continued amused by the confusion of his younger self.

Suddenly his tone changed, form the amused one to a gravely one. "You'd wish I was overshadowing you." Dan said and then he continued, "I'm your ghost side..."

Danny was taken aback by this sentence. Was Dan really his ghost half now? He didn't have much time to think before the ghost started talking again.

"When I fell at you we merged together since we were only separated. At first I didn't want to have you around but now I found a better thing to do with you. Since I destroyed all the tech, you won't be able to separate us." Danny was staring to dislike this more and more. The ghost kept talking but his voice changed back to amused one.

"I will make sure to make a hell out of your life and you can't stop me. Since I'm the stronger side of you, you won't be able to gain control over our body." Dan seemed to be pleased by the effect of his words on his younger part and started laughing again but this time out loud, not only in his head.

The ghost formed two ectoplasmic blasts in his hands. At first Danny thought that he was going to kill Vlad but then he fired at the support beams, destroying them completely. The whole lab and for sure the whole mansion started to shake, threatening to burry everyone alive. Dan didn't seem phased by the trembling earth he caused, he just turned intangible and flew upwards avoiding the falling concrete.