Disobeyed orders

This picture took me few hours to finish. Hope you like it.

Damian coughed, dust collecting into his lungs as he tried to cough out all the dirt that seemed stuck in his throat. His eyes slowly opened, and the first thing he noticed were the rubbles lying everywhere. The boy searched the room for his family but found no one.

"I can't lose them." Damian pleaded and tried to stand up. His left leg was stuck under a heavy piece of concrete, holding him to the ground. Robin tried to lift it up but he wasn't capable of it. A frustrated sight escaped his mouth as he tried to free himself for the last time. He pulled his leg out as forcefully as possible and it worked. The black suit was completely ripped and blood was flowing from his cuts but he didn't mind. Damian carelessly bandaged his leg so he wouldn't bleed out and rushed to find the rest of his family.

He found Tim first, lying unconscious on a pile of rubble. Thankfully, nothing serious  happened to him, only few scratches and bruises.

"Red Robin! Wake up!" Damian shook his brother who quickly shot up from his sleep and now he was looking puzzled.

"What happened?" Tim asked, still looking around.

"The portal blew up." Damian explained and helped his brother to stand up.

"Is everyone ok?" Red asked concerned, searching for his father figure and older brother.

"No, I haven't found them yet." Damian replied and clutched his hurting side. 'I'll need and ultrasound when we get home.'  The youngest thought to himself.

Bruce was second on the list. He was already awake, trying to get from under a fallen wall. The vigilante looked ok at first but then they noticed his right hand lying loosely on the ground. Damian and Tim helped their father to move the wall away. As soon as the man was standing, he put his shoulder back into its place and hugged his sons.

"I was worried." He said and soon let the boys go. "Have you found Nightwing?" Bruce asked, looking around.

"Not yet." The youngest relied and climbed the fallen wall. He had a better view on the destroyed room. Rubble was lying everywhere and the ceiling was cracked, threatening to fall down on everyone.

"I found wing!" Red Robin called out somewhere from the far end. Everyone ran towards the voice and found a leg with a black shoe, completely covered by pieces of concrete.

Bruce started frantically throwing away the stones, desperate to get to his son. He gasped at the sight of him, Dick was laying unconscious with a pole right through his abdomen.

"We can't move him like this, the pole is stuck in the ground too." Bruce growled as he examined the injury. Dick was barely breathing, something the rest of the family picked up immediately.

"He needs immediate help!" Damian shouted, being truly worried for his older brother.

"Batman to team, we need help!" He shouted into his comm. To their disappointment, there was only static in reply. Bruce cursed but soon returned his attention to his dying son.

A groan escaped the grounded vigilante and he soon opened his eyes. At first, he seemed confused but then his face fell into a pained frown. He looked at his abdomen and quickly looked away. Dick grabbed the pole as a desperate attempt to ease the growing pain. 

"Don't try to pull it out wing, you will bleed out." Tim informed his brother who retreated his hands.

"Swallow this." Tim said and put a pill into Dick mouth. "It should ease the pain." Dick gave his brother a weak smile and then he closed his eyes.