I Killed him

"Danny, it's time to wake up!" A voice shouted through the closed door to Danny's bedroom. The covers shifted and a head with spiky black hair appeared. The halfa yawned sleepily and headed for his bathroom to complete his morning routine.

"Come on Danny, you're going to be late." Now the voice could be recognized as his brother Jason who was impatiently walking in the hallway.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming." Danny replied annoyed, not liking that he was rushed right after he got out of his heavenly bed. The door opened and Danny was met with joyous older brother.

"You know that Bruce hates waiting." Jason poked his brother as he started walking towards the kitchen. Danny followed Jason to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He was starving since maintaining his ghost side took a lot of energy.

"And why exactly Bruce wants to see me?" Danny asked as he was looking inside of the double door fridge, looking for something to satisfy his stomach.

"For your first training." He explained in as if it was obvious. Danny gave his brother a confused look and decided to ask about it.

"I thought they weren't supposed to know." He whispered and looked at his older brother.

"Danny we went through this like million times. You know about them, they don't know about you." Jason whispered back annoyed. Nothing made sense which terrified the young halfa.

The younger boy followed his brother to the living room where they stopped in front of the old clock. Jason played with its hands for a little and then a secret entrance opened. Danny knew about a secret entrance but he would never think of looking inside of a clock. When they were both inside, the doors quietly closed behind them. A long and curved stairs lead downstairs where the batcave was hidden.

An uneasy feeling lurked in the back of Danny's mind, stopping his from making another step forward. 'Something bad is going to happen' he thought to himself as he took his first step. What made Danny even more suspicious was the stillness of Dan. Yes, he liked the times when his ghost half was quiet but now, Danny would be happy for any kind of response.

When Danny made his way down the stairs, the whole Wayne family was already there, all smiling. Maybe except Damian, he had his permanent scowl.

"What took you so long? I thought that we agreed to meet here 15 minutes ago." Bruce scolded the boy.

'Did I get amnesia or what? I don't remember anything.' The halfa thought as he eyed his new family suspiciously. They didn't seem to play anything on him or they were all just great actors.

"You ready for your training?" Tim asked excitedly from the big chair near the computer.

"I guess?" Danny replied unsure but decided to do what they asked. He would come back to the weird feeling later. Tim motioned to follow him to the sparing platform. The whole family followed them, interested in what was happening. After all, they didn't have a new member in a long time. (You know it's not true)

"Any preferred weapons?" Bruce asked from the corner of the room from where he was observing the whole situation. Danny thought for a moment. During his Phantom days, he didn't use much equipment. Only his powers, the thermos and some Fenton gadgets but never a real weapon.

"I know how to shoot with a bazooka but I don't think it counts as a useful weapon around here." Bruce chuckled lightly.

"That wouldn't be safe in this cave."

"Yeah..."

"First, you'll learn some hand to hand combat techniques and then you can choose your weapon and train with it." The adult gave Danny a small smile. "And please don't use guns." He scowled at the mention of those deadly weapons and gave Jason a glance. Jason gave him a smirk as a reply and purposely took out a gun out of nowhere. Danny had no idea where Jason kept all his things but it amazed him how he take out anything that he needed.