Changed minds

An early update for you guys! It nice to see that people all over the world read and like my book. I especially appreciate the readers who wait for every update and then leave a like and also some cheering comments.

Love you guys all

PS. This chapter goes to SpideyWillSurvive , for, well... everything.

When Jason needed to ventilate his emotions, he often went to the gym. Tonight, he went on the rooftop for a change. The view from the manor was magical. The sea, forests, plains and skyscrapers.

What he didn't expect, was to see a curled form of Danny, sleeping near the edge of the building. He rushed towards him to check if he was ok and to pull him away from the edge. At the sudden movement, the halfa's eyes snapped open and revealed his icy blue irises.

After the first shock passed, he stood up under the supervision of his worried older brother.

"What were you doing here?" Jason asked softly and grabbed Danny's shoulder. He pushed him inside so he wouldn't catch a cold.

"I wanted to be alone." Danny replied as soon as they entered the warm hallway.

"Did He cause you any problems?" The vigilante asked, both thinking about the same man.

"Not today..." the boy silenced for few seconds, "To be honest, he was the one who helped me calm down." Danny confessed. When he turned around, his brother was staring at him in disbelief.

"Dan? Comfort someone?" Those words just didn't go together very well. Jason had so many questions swirling in his mind but when he opened his mouth, nothing came out.

"You know, Bruce is pretty angry with you and Dick is really sad." Jason said, but quickly closed his mouth again because of the black look Danny was giving him. "Not that it was your mistake. I told Dick to let you go but he didn't listen."

"I just hope he'll get over it. And what involves Bruce, I really don't care what he thinks."

The duo made their way to the kitchen, where they grabbed a fast breakfast. Both of them took an energy bar and sat by the counter.

"What happened with your powers back then?" Jason asked his brother who just finished his snack.

"It happened to me for the first time about a month before you took me in. I scared a stray cat to death." Danny spoke while folding and unfolding the paper.

"I didn't know you could access your powers..." The vigilante thought out loud.

"Well, in normal circumstances, I can't. It happens only when I'm super furious and that's also the time when Dan is the most active and can take over." The halfa explained. He walked to the bin and threw away the piece of trash.

"Point taken, don't make you angry." Danny chuckled at his light tone. After those long days of sulking and being alone, a hearted laugh was nice.

"What about the team, did Batman scold them?" Danny asked snickering. Jason told him all about the mission and about Dick's injury before, so he was wondering.

"Yeah, you know, the best way to let someone know that they messed up isn't to shout at them. Batman has a special tactic, he talks in this super monotone voice and trust me when I'm saying this, it's the worse."

"I trust you." Both of them laughed at Danny's comment. They made their way to the living room, which was full of people. Everyone was sitting on a huge sofa except Alfred, who was standing behind them.