A visit to a mall

It ain't finished yet but I wanted to show you my little Dan. I was thinking that I will post some of my Danny Phantom fan art in my future chapters. Hope you like the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Danny had moved in with Jason, a lot of things has changed. Jason treated Danny as a younger brother and they became really close. They spent most of their time together, Jason only leaving for a store and for a patrol. Around Jason, the halfa felt like he belonged somewhere, he had his new and small family who loved and accepted him for the way he was, not for what he wasn't. Danny knew about the rest of Jason's family because he heard a lot of stories about them from Jason. They all seemed like good people.

"Are we going?" The impatient boy paced near the door, waiting for his 'brother'. They were supposed to go to the cinema today on a new film that was having a premiere today. Jason was supposed to be ready about five minutes ago. Danny thought to himself, avoiding the mental conversation with Dan. They haven't spoken since the day Danny met Jason. It was really weird and pleasing at the same time that he wasn't bothered by the monster living inside of him.

"On my way..." Jason called at his younger 'brother', his head popping out of the kitchen door. "Just wait a minute and I'm there!"

Danny rolled his eyes and went back to pacing. Jason showed up in a minute, as he promised and they were good to go. The older man stepped out of the door, followed by Danny. They walked out of the apartment complex, heading for the parking lot where Jason's car was parked. It was a normal sized but expensive car, something you would expect from a son of a billionaire.

The ride went smoothly, without any traffic or other problems. Jason parked the car by the entrance of the mall, to be as closest to the door in case of some trouble. He stored his uniform in a secured suitcase hidden in the trunk of his car. The both males got a lot of stares from the by passers because of Jason's famous face and the fact that he was with a different kid, not with his younger brothers.

Jason caught the uncomfortableness in his brothers posture and he put a hand over his shoulders. "Don't worry kiddo, you'll get used to it." Jason said in a teasing voice, looking down at the teen. Danny gave him an obnoxious look, letting him know he wasn't pleased.

"If you want to live with me, you'll have to get used to it." Jason said, braking into soft laughs. As soon as they reached the cinema, dozens of people were 'secretly' following. That didn't have any bad intentions, they just wanted to know what the Jason Todd was doing at the mall with a younger boy. They both entered the cinema, standing in the line to buy tickets. They were about to watch the movie Split (I know the movie was released in 2016 but it adds to the story).

When it was their turn to pay, the female cashier started fidgeting, a blush appearing on her face.

"We would like to buy two tickets for the movie Split." Jason said in a polite way, knowing that he wouldn't get far with this woman without being nice. Her blush turned a shade of red darker, trying to hide it with the shadow of her cap.

"Would you like VIP seats?" She asked nervously, now looking at me since she couldn't look at Jason without embarrassing herself. Jason looked at Danny, nonverbally asking him for his choice.

"Are the VIP seats in the middle?" Danny asked the cashier.

"No, they are at the bottom, near the screen." She answered and the answer didn't please Danny. He didn't like sitting at the bottom of the theater, he preferred to be in the middle.

"Then we would like two normal seats somewhere in the middle." The woman printed out two tickets, handing them to Jason. He took them eagerly, looking forward to leaving the woman where she stood. As they left, they could hear a high pitched scream of joy as the woman fangirled. Jason just rolled his eyes, walking forward.