Let's save Danny

I'm back and alive! I'm sorry for the near month wait so I hope I can make it up to you by this longer chapter.

Also, important note. We are slowly approaching the end of this story (about 5-8 chapters left) and I was thinking about writing a short story sequel (won't spoil it yet), would you be interested?
Write in the comments:

👍🏻: Yes, I'd like to
👎🏻:no, please don't

~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't care if he isn't there! I need to search the place at least!" Jason shouted at his younger brother for the millionth time today. They were currently situated in Tim's bedroom, trying to figure out Danny's position and a possible plan of rescue.

"Just calm down Jason, we can start by searching the League of Shadows if you want, but we can't be sure if he really is there." Tim calmed his tempered brother before he could alarm the whole manor. It was a sleepless night for everyone, the worry for Tim's twin slowly eating upon their sanity.

"I... I just can't cope with him not being here. I mean I may have been a part of the reason why he had left, but I miss him." The older vigilante mumbled. He stayed quiet after his statement, quietly watching his brother type something rapidly on a computer. Out of nowhere, the computer genius shook as if he was cold and stood up from his chair. "I think I need some coffee."

"Wait!" Jason stopped him. "You are a genius Timmy! I know his exact location, you figured it out!" he exclaimed excitedly while rapidly standing up from his sitting position. "Not a good idea." Jason mumbled as his vision darkened for a while.

"Umm... care to explain?" Tim looked at his brother annoyed, having no idea what he was talking about.

"It's simple, really. Do you remember our first encounter with Dan? The sudden drop in temperature." Jason looked at his brother with expectancy in his eyes. "Cold..." he repeated.

"Yes! The ghost occupying Danny's body prefers cold weather. The League of Shadows headquarters are in Himalayas."

"It isn't just a ghost Tim. Dan may be evil but he's a person too." Jason whisper yelled, getting defensive.

"Oh yeah? Then Joker is sane." Drake replied angrily. He might be a big fan of Danny, but not his counterpart.

"You idiot!" Jason cursed. "See, this is the reason why Danny left. We didn't hurt him directly, but we hurt Dan and if you haven't heard, he's his future self."

"So now you're blaming me?" Tim puffed his chest out with an angry expression. Jason stepped closer, anger evident in his posture. When he stepped in front of Tim, the younger boy didn't look so threatening anymore.

"I'm starting to think that I have made a mistake. A really big one."

"Fine." Tim spat. "I'll help you look for Danny but don't expect me to be all friendly when his friend shows up."

"I don't." The anti-hero pinched the bridge of his nose, breaking all of his tough guy walls. "Just go away Tim..."

"You know, this is my room."

"Guess I'll leave then" the older brother slouched into his room, ignoring anyone who passed by. The anyone happened to be the oldest child, the most caring one so it wasn't a surprise when Dick stopped his brother.

"Jay, is everything okay?" Dick asked concerned. "Is Danny ok?" He added when he saw his brothers expression. This type of frown was reserved only for their newest addition to their family, who seemed to be in some kind of trouble.