Four tied and one unconscious

As I promised, this chapter will introduce the bat family. I also made it super long so I hope you like it.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's  POV

It was an eventful morning at the manor. Everyone including Jason has been up on their feet, helping with a preparation for the charity event occurring tonight at the manor. Alfred has been in the kitchen since the early morning, preparing food and everything while Bruce has been taking care of some paperwork he didn't have time to finish.

All of the kids including Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian have been preparing rooms, moving furniture and making tables.

"How many tablet are there waiting to be set?" Jason growled, being fed up with the whole preparing thing.

"Exactly 14 tables to go and don't be a drama queen Jaybird, you've only done three." The younger Tim informed his older brother.

"But those tables are like this big." The oldest brother Dick gestured with his hands. His spread hands were about six feet wide, supporting his younger brother Jason. Both of them had a big smirk on their faces, preparing to leave the work to their brothers.

"Guys, you can't be serious. Alfred asked each of us to prepare the dining hall." Tim said, gesturing to the unfinished tables. "Damian say something."

"Let them go Drake, if they are willing to pass all of Alfred's cookies to us, I'm not against." The youngest, Damian, wasn't dumb. He knew what to say to make his brothers obey, especially when the cookies were at stake.

"You wouldn't..." Dick whined in a childish manner despite the fact that he was an adult. Everyone who tasted Alfred's cookies knew what was it like to be robbed of the sugary treat. The mention of cookies caught also Jason's attention. He was a tough guy but those cookies were his soft spot.

As soon as they came back and started doing the tables, Tim walked towards Damian and whispered "Did you hear that Alfred won't be doing any cookies today?" His voices was so low because he didn't want trained ears of Dick and Jason to hear.

"I'm fully aware of it." Damian answered and went back to putting down forks. He was only ten but he could outsmart even the smartest.

As soon as all the tables were set, everyone walked into the kitchen to grab some snacks. When the boys entered, they found an elderly man walking around the kitchen, preparing food of all kinds. From little cupcakes to freshly looking salads and soups.

"Alfie, we finished the tables." Jason informed the man. "and we came for cookies."

"Master Jason, I already told you that no cookies today. Can't you see I have a lot of work?" When you looked at Jason's and Dick's face, you could see betrayal and anger.

"Damian how could you." Dick's voice was cold whereas Jason was going to burst from anger.

"This little shit tricked us. I can't believe I fell for it. How could you disrespect the cookies so much?" The fuming male was stopped by a hand.

"Master Jason, don't you remember when I told ALL of you that there won't be any cookies today. You were all here, eating breakfast." Alfred retrieved his hand leaving a stunned Jason.

"You know, at times like this I really wish I'd listened to what you said Alfred." The older man seemed satisfied enough and went back to work.

"How didn't I hear that?" The oldest asked in disbelief.

"Maybe because you were sleeping on the table." Tim responded with a smirk. He wasn't the funny type, most of the time the position was occupied by his older brothers but when there was an open opportunity, he had to take it.