Chapter 4

JamesPOV

When I woke up in my king sized bed my first thought was her. I have to find out who she is. My thoughts stopped When I heard a knocking sound on my door. " Wake up James, we have wolf training today". It was my best friend Landon.

"I'm good" I said. "Then what're you gonna do today, Play fornite even though you suck at it." he said plopping on my bed. "You'll see". I left not taking a jacket because Were wolves are usually always hot. We snuck out the house, If my mom found out I skipped my first day she'd kill me. But I have to find her.

"Who is this chick you keep obsessing over" I stopped walking. "Woah how can  he hear me". " Im your Beta, We can mind link" I gave him a confused look as we continued walking through the woods. "Since we were close friends when you phased your wolf made me your beta since you trust me so much. I can hear your thoughts the whole pack can now unless you block them out" He explained.

I couldn't process this information. My parents did teach me about this stuff but let's be honest I'm not the smartest person. But I'm gonna have to be if I'm gonna be an alpha. "So who is she James" he asked once again this time angering my wolf. " Stop interrupting my thoughts and just follow me" .He obeyed although he mumbled " Who got your panties tied up in a bunch".

We then stopped at this huge school it was much bigger than ours. As we stood there eying the place girls were making thirsty comments about me and Landon. We chuckled because they'd never know that we could here them. "My mate is here I can smell her" I said to Landon as he seemed to be eying the girls back. "I'm gonna go find her, blend in" I ordered as he nodded.

As I walked towards the school doors a horrible smell of perfume stepped in front of me she was okay looking although she was built like a twig while my mate was thick in all the right places." Hi I'm Natalie, Are you new?" Before I could answer she said something else. "Here let me get you enrolled" She grabbed my hand in the main office and got me enrolled. I thought I smelled my mate near me for a second but when I looked no one was there

I didn't want to be enrolled here when I have other things to do. But if this means I have a Mate she must be a werewolf so she could come to my school. I got my schedule and I took off to class so that twig would stop following me. I went into my homeroom and my beautiful mate was sitting there drawing in the corner. She was so concentrated on whatever she drawing. There was balled up paper surrounding her. She seemed frustrated. I hope she is okay.....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT