Chapter 7

Zara's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. My head was pounding and I felt like I could eat just about anything right now. But first things first I got to figure out where the hell I am. I reluctantly left the bed which had that scent. I crept out into the hall but I heard voices.

"What do you mean she hasn't phased yet" A voice yelled. What the hell does phase mean. I know she's not referring to me. As I was standing at the top of the steps I saw a strangely familiar face. It was that guy from school. We made eye contact them I ran back into the room and locked the door behind me.

I heard banging on the door then it stopped. " I'm not gonna hurt you, Open up". I went to hide somewhere but I didn't move fast enough. He kicked the door down and I froze. I looked at his hand and there was a blood bag. I widen my eyes, Kicked him in the.... and I made a run for it. I made it out the door to be greeted by Wolves.

Not only was I terrified, I was also still hungry and now light headed. Then that stalker came out and stood in front of me. He started making that growling sound and the wolfs backed off. He turned back to me and I fainted...

Sorry for the short chapter. Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT