Chapter 20

Zara's POV
started wandering the woods when I smelled a fire. Not a big one but a campfire one. I saw 2 male teenagers clearly drunk and or stoned. Perfect. I walked over towards getting their attention. Boy 1: What's a cutie like you doing out in the woods by yourself. Boy 2: Yea you never know the dangers lurking about. They both both started chuckling.

I heard a voice coming from them but their lips wasn't moving. I was reading their minds. The first guy wad thinking about talking advantage of me. The other was thinking about if the illumimati is real or not. A smile came across my face. Boy 1: what's so funny sweet cheeks. " This angered the wolf inside me. How dare he call me that. I ran towards him using my Super speed and drained his blood before he's other friend was thinking  whether to run or scream.

He chose to scream like a little girl. I started walking towards him slowly. "I'm just hungry, no hard feelings right". I began to run towards him. But I felt hands grab me and throw me towards a tree. I got up preparing for the worst but it was Enzo.

I used my incredibly good hearing to listen in on whatever he was saying. Enzo: Your gonna forget everything that happened tonight, If anyone asks your friends here went to pee and never came back. The boy nodded his head and left.

" What was that". Enzo: It's called compulsion, you should learn it. He went towards the body and through it in the fire which made the fire bigger. After he was done cleaning up my mess he took a deep breath. " You good". Enzo: Yea it's been a while since I had fresh warm blood. "Why is that, it's really good". Enzo: Trust me I know but of taste of it my humanity will be off and it's back to my ripper days.

We walked around in the woods as we exchanged stories and how I felt about everything that happened tonight and about the dream. I hadn't even noticed at first but we ended up at the pack house. "Enzo, Why did you bring me here" Enzo: I know you don't want to be here But you'll thank me one day.

Before I could object Enzo ran off leaving a trail of his scent. I turned around about to leave when my wolf started purring. My mate was near. I reluctantly turned around to see my mate standing by the door of the pack house. It was dark out still so everyone must've been sleep except for him. My guilty Conscience grew deeper and deeper. But I wasn't gonna run away again. I started walking towards the house until I was face to face with his face slightly beat up. His face was healing though. "Hi".

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT.