Chapter 13

Zara's POV

He was much faster than me, I knew fighting back would be an actual death wish. If he was faster he must've been stronger. So I pretended to fainted as he took me the rest off the way.

We arrived at this Mansion house. When we got at the door he dropped me. I grimaced in pain. Orien: Don't pretend to be dead, you looked stupid. I rolled my eyes as I went to get up. He walked in leaving me .

I started running and I bumped into nothing. Litterally Nothing. I went to touch it. It was like a invisible wall. Orien: It's a barrier spell. I turned around and we were  face to face. He gave me a grin and snapped my neck...

Orien's POV

I grabbed her lifeless body and went to my warmful abode. Ravana: Look what the cat dragged in. "Not now sister, She'll be awake soon". Ravana: Is that that the hybrid." Yes indeed it is". I took her upstairs and put her on the bed.
End of POV
Zara's POV
(The next day)
I woke up with a brief pain in my neck. I thought I was gonna die. Why didn't I?? I opened the door to a long hallway. This place looked like a castle. I wondered down the hall until I felt an arm pull me into a room.

He had me on the wall with his hand over my mouth. Why couldn't I use my strength to move he's so strong. He finnaly let go. "Don't touch me". Enzo: I see my brother got a feisty one, Names Enzo. He held out his hand for me to shake. I didn't. So he shook his own hand.

"Why is everyone stronger that me" I mumbled forgetting that he could hear me. Enzo: I'm 1000 years old."What". Enzo:  Vampires can't die unless you get stabbed with wood in the heart. But a steel dagger will put you in a deep sleep until it's removed. "Now I know how to kill your brother". Enzo: Your joking right, He's older than me, He's a very powerful man. "I don't care". I went to leave and this time he didn't stop me. I stopped near a wooden coffee table and broke a peg off. "You B*tch" a women yelled from behind me . I turned around and the blond girl snapped my neck....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT