Chapter 11

Zara's POV

After I washed all that blood off of me I wore his black hoodie which covered most of my body and some shorts he had laying around. I guess I was still in shock because I just sat there on his bed for what it felt like 10 minutes. But I was hungry. Not blood hungry but food hungry. I crept downstairs trying not to get any attention as my footsteps made creaking noises. "Well if it isn't the Vampire girl" a guy said before he was slapped in the head by a girl with brown hair.

She walked towards which causes me too back up. "Hi I'm  Jane , James sister". I guessed saw the confused look on my face because she laughed. " I didn't know he had a sister" I said. " Yeah I just came back from Europe, I needed a break from were wolf world"(Try saying that 5 times fast).

"Do you guys have anything to eat". Her eyes widen. "Not blood" I blurted which made laugh even harder than last time. "Yeah, I'll make you sandwich"She said heading to the kitchen. "It's fine, I can make it myself". "Nonsense it's the least I could do for our future Luna" She began making the sandwich when she looked back to see if I was following.  "Wow he really didn't tell you anything has he"

"Well we did just meet today". Jane: Well when a Alpha claims his mate she becomes his Luna . "What do mean by claim". She gave me one of looks. "Oh!". Jane: Im kidding, Get your head out of the gutter, He has to bite your neck. "Like a Vampire" I asked. Jane: Well yeah basically but since your a vampire he can't, If a werewolf bites vampire they'd die, it's extremely poisonous.

She handed me the sandwich and all of a sudden I didn't have an appetite. "You can have it". She shrugged her shoulders and headed back to the living room. As I got up James and then came back and Jane started making out with Nick. I guess that's her mate.

I started walking towards James. But he was saying bye to his pack mates. There was alot of them some went upstairs. That's why they had extra rooms I thought to myself.

After everyone was gone it was just me and him. He looked me up and down. It made me feel uncomfortable at first. James: It's getting really late, we should head to bed. I followed upstairs and he led me to the room I was in before. James: I'll take the floor.

I went to help him get the covers which was in the corner of the room and he accidentally stepped on my foot which made me fall backwards, but he catched me. We were inches apart. I could feel the warmth coming of his body. I start leaning close so does he. I pull back "Why do you smell like smoke"......

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT