Chapter 15

Zara's POV

I woke up with this time a more painful feeling in my neck. Orien: Soon you'll get used to the feeling and it won't hurt. I shot up my head and struggled to move my arms. I was tied down. Orien: It's spelled , Don't waste your energy.We were sitting at a off white table with blood bags all over the table. I looked around and saw that Blonde B*tch and Enzo.

"What do want from me". Orien: Well a little bird told me this fascinating story about hybrids. "Okay, What do you want from me". Orien: Well hun I need you for testing, My witch Zelda will find a way to make more hybrids. Without needed those pesky dogs. I couldn't process all of this I was starving for blood. My stomach growled. Enzo: Oh come on the least you can do is feed her blood instead of teasing her. He was angry.

They both exchanged looks and Orien sighed. Orien: Fine. He sounded condescending but I was too hungry to care. He got up and ripped one of my hands free. I grabbed the closest bag to me and started gulping it down.  I felt burning sensation. I spit it out as my burning flesh was healing But slowly.  Enzo rushed and slammed Orien to the wall, While the Blondie was laughing.

Enzo: You put Vervain in it are you crazy.Orien: Remember brother I am stronger than you. As he said that Orien took control and through him to the floor. After that they starting fighting Throwing each other using super strength, super speed.

"Boys will be boys" The Blondie said. "And who are you. Ravana: I'm Ravana, Your worst nightmare. Just curious what were you planning to do with that piece of wood. I heard this loud clash from them still fighting. She got up and tied my hand back. How was she able to remove it but me. How strong are they. My thoughts were interrupted by my burning flesh on my face. She was throwing the Vervain filled blood bags at my face.

My screams grew louder and louder. Until my chair fell backwards. She ran towards with one more blood bag. Before she threw it Orien stopped her hand. Orien: Now sister is that how you treat guests. Ravana: I got that table from Paris. Orien: We'll get you another one. She backed off. Before I passed out I saw Enzo walking back into the room With a piece of wood lodged in his stomach until he pulled it out when will this agony end. I miss my brother my grammy. Hell I even missed my "mate"....