Chapter 10

James POV

I ran downstairs to see my Pack mates furious. It's too bad my parents left to tend to some werewolf business out of town , I'm failing as a alpha. "What the hell was that" Nick said. Nick is my cousin, His parents was attacked by vamps when he was young. He's been jealous of my role as alpha ever since my parents took him in.

"I'll explain on the way, Landon you too". " Hell no , your mate just came in with blood all over and we're gonna see what happened right, Yeah no". Landon said. I growled , His eyes widen and he came rushing to my side. "As for the rest of you make sure she doesn't leave the house, Keep your guard up, If Orien here's of this he'll take her". They all nodded.

I left with the other two already mind linking them what happened. "Remind me not to piss her off" Landon said making Nick laugh a bit. I on the hand didn't feel like laughing. My mate is gonna be hybrid and Orien is back. If he found out she's the only one who can kill a vampire He'd kill her.

There we were standing in front of the blood bath. My mate did this. "I'm gonna be sick" Landon fake gagged. "This isn't funny go find a match" I ordered. "Are you gonna burn the place" Nick asked. "I have to I didn't think it be a lot of blood, This is just messy". Landon came back with the match and we burned the place to the ground. Then we left out the back as the fire trucks arrived in front.

"What're we gonna do about that mate of Yours" Nick asked as we began walking back to the pack house.  "We aren't doing anything, I have to keep her safe until she phases". "We could use her as a weapon--".

I pinned him to the tree amd held his neck in my hands my eyes turning yellow. "Remember, this is my mate your talking about" I growled even louder. "James chill , I'm sure he didn't mean" Landon said trying to get me off of him. Even though I was stronger I decided to let go of his neck.  
"I wont hesitate to kill you if you threaten my mates life again. "Sorry" He managed to say trying to catch his breath. It remained silent as we walked back. It was better that way....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT