Chapter 9

(BTW in this book wolfs arent expected to stay together, They can be soul mates but they CAN break up and see other people. But they will always have a spark)

Zara's POV

I went back to my mom's house to convince her to stay at grandma's with us. But when I walked in she wasn't there. I looked around for her and I couldn't find her. But I did find this letter. That read:

Dear Children, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I realize I'm not a good mother. I'm going to do some soul searching hopefully I get better. Till then take care of your grandma
Love,  
               Your mom

Some mom she is. I started crying, Im so angry I could kill someone. I started throwing dishes around and pillows and anything I could get my hands on. Until there was nothing left to break. I trashed the place. I really could use someone to talk to right now.

My sadness was interupted by brief but harsh knocking. "Police, Open up". I felt a sudden darkness come over me. I opened the door to face the fat bald man."There was a noise complaint, ma'am are you okay" All I could hear was the blood coursing through his body. He didn't look healthy but I didn't care. I was hungry.

I grabbed him and slammed him into the wall. And I started draining his blood, He was deliscious. I wanted to stop I really did. I finally let go of him realizing what I did.  He was dead. I killed a man. I saw his wallet that fell out of his pocket. I opened and saw a women. Was this his wife, his girlfriend, his daughter.

These questions made me cry harder. I shoved the wallet in my pocket.. I couldn't  go to home I blood all over my face and clothes. As much I didn't want to I ran all the way back to James pack house. I ran faster and faster. This must be another ability I had.

I busted through  the doors and was greeted by a strong smell of dog, There was a bunch of what seemed to be wolves. They all looked horrified. I ran into to his arms with tears in my eyes. He broke from the hug and brought me upstairs quickly. I looked back and saw all of the wolves glaring at me with hatred. Some even growled.

When we got in the room I gave him a hug and started crying. He was reluctant to hug back but eventually he did.Which made me feel a little better. "What happened" He said in a low sweet tone. How is he still peaceful when I'm covered in blood.

"I killed him, I didn't mean to, I--" I started crying harder. I looked up to him and he looked semi terrified. "Where's the body". I looked at him in confusion. "Where's the body Zara" He almost yelled. He took a deep breath and apologized. "At my old house 3201 Bacton street"(Lol I don't any good street names)...

"I have some clothes in the closet, Take a shower and change".I nodded. "Do not leave this house, I'll have some of my packmates keeping you comfortable". Before I could respond he left....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT