Chapter 16

Enzo's POV

I hated how they treated Zara. What was I gonna do I was the youngest. Im was Stronger than any other vampires but not stronger than Orien Ravana and my other siblings. I'm the youngest of them.The others are In New Orleans. I'd stay with them but after my "Ripper days"  they practically shunned me.

Those were dark times for me and when I needed someone Orien and Ravana was there for me. Back in 1763 in New Orleans they had many festivals as they do now. I was enjoying the festival walking around, mingling and what not. Until I caught sight of a beautiful women.

She was a wearing flowy yellow dress dancing with the children. Her skin dark as chocolate.I followed her around amazed by her beauty. I saw her turn the corner. Back then people were disgustingly racist. But me I didn't see color. As I turned the corner I saw someone trying to roofie her. No one heard her screams over the loud music but I did.

I speeded over and litterally ripping their heads off. What made me love her even more was that she wasn't scared when I came to comfort her. She was most likely stunned so she didn't say much.

Me and Vivian eventually fell in love and married each other. Some would we moved to fast but she was a human and I was a vampire. On our honeymoon I turned her into a vampire. It was us against the world. Sad part was the world was mostly against her because of her color.

One day  Vivian went out to for fruit, but it took her  too long to come back and I grew impatient so I went to look after her. There she was lying dead. Vervain wrapped around her with a wooden stake through her heart. I taught her how to protect herself and how to use her abilities against anyone. It became clear that a witch had done this.

There was only one witch coven in New Orleans so I killed them all. Until I got the right person who did. He said it was because of her color. Before he could blink I tore his heart from his chest. It didn't feel any better so I turned my humanity off. (Hummanity allows you to have emotions). I killed more people than I could count. That's why they shunned me. The number one rule for any Supernatural being is not to kill a human.

I had to leave New Orleans and never return. Orien and Ravana tagged along and together they helped me turn my Humanity back on. Ever since then I've been drinking from non Vervain filled blood bags. God forbid if I ever gotten a taste of fresh warm blood it'll be back to my Ripper days.....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT