Chapter 8

James POV

My mate fainted right in my arms. Even though she was unconcious she was still beautiful. I carried her back up to my room and tucked her in. She slept so peacefully but I have to wake her up soon. She has to feed or she'll die. Just the thought of that made my wolf feel sadness.

I gently woke her up and she jumped at my touch. "Who the hell do you think you are kidnapping me?" She stopped to think, I'm guessing to process everything. "Wait, are werewolves real" She asked innocently. "Yes and vampires" I said softly not wanting to make her get angry again. Even though she was so cute when she's angry.

I put the blood bag on the bed and she looked confused." I know you have no reason to trust me but I need you too listen to me carefully" I said. She nodded.

(He told her everything from being a wolf to her being a vampire and feeding)

"So I'm a wolf and a vampire" She asked tears in her eyes. It hurts me that her whole life is changing around her. And it doesn't seem as though anyone else cared. She  took the blood bag off the bed and started sipping slowly as I watched. "Do you mind" she  said. I chuckled."Sorry, your just really beautiful". That was cheesy. She rolled her eyes back which made me smile.

She stopped drinking for a second and asked "Was that you I saw in the woods that night"  "Yeah it was my first time phasing". " I turn 18 in 2 days , is that when I will phase". "Yup" I said "You will have to spend your birthday here" I explained.

"What about my brother we have the same father" she told me as I saw her began to  freak out. I put my hand on hers and looked her in the eye. All of a sudden she got  really calm. "We'll figure it out". She  quickly moved her hand from unfer mine. "Why do I feel this way around you?". "We're mates" I said softly.
Zara's thoughts
I read about mates before but I'm only 17 I never even had a boyfriend. Not that I don't mind him being my first. But this was all to much for me to handle. I'm a Vampire right now, and I'm going to be werewolf in 2 days. "You'll be a hybrid" I said.

"How did you--" she stammered. "An alpha can read anyone's thoughts. I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. I just wanted to know what was going through that pretty head of hers.

"You can't do that" She stood up. Grabbing her belongings and proceeding to leave. But I blocked the door " Wait I'm sorry, please dont leave" I pleaded. " I have to get home anyway" She said trying not to look me in the eyes as we were inches apart "You know where to find me" I said writing down my number on a small piece of paper. She grabbed the paper and left. I messed up.

A few minutes later I heard knocking . I almost fell down the steps trying to get to the door. I thought was my mate, but sadly I was wrong it was my packmates staring at me with cold eyes. I really didn't have time for this but I could tell that they were confused also so I stepped aside and let them all in as they made themselves comfortable.

They all started fussing and arguing all at once. I put my hand up which made them silent and I said"One at a time". One pack mate said " Who was that girl why does she smell 90% vampire and 10% werewolf" I answered calmly back" She is my mate and she phases in 2 days but today Orien turned her to a vampire".

When I said his name everyone was shocked and scared. Orien is the most powerful vampire out there." Yes he's back and this might mean battle , but for now my mate is what they call a hybrid and she could be a asset to us"...

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT