Chapter 18

James's POV

"There's a full moon in 2 hours Harper , tell me your ready to go" Harper: Of course I do you dimwit. She rolled her eyes. I looked at Jane impatiently. Jane: Come on Harper stop teasing him .Harper: Fine but you must know this we don't like wolves no offense Jane, so you guys owe us big favor. "Fine let's go". Went left and saw the witches on one side and wolves on the other, they were ready to fight. Harper led the way to the Michaelson's house. It was huge.

We started to walk towards the door but then we couldn't. "Harper what the hell is this". Harper: This is a magical barrier, witches gather round the barrier hold hands with a wolf. The Wolves didn't listen they don't take orders from her. " Why do they have to do this". Harper: We don't have time to explain your mate is going to phase. Jane: James I know you don't trust her but you going to have to.

"You heard the lady hold hands with the witches" I commanded. It took forever for them to break the spell. I looked up and saw the moon. I have a searing pain so did my pack mates. I looked up and saw another witch casting a spell before everything went dark.

Harper's POV

"Zelda Stop!!". I looked around and all the wolves were down. I know I'm going to hear about this when they wake up but for now they trusted me so now I have to get her.
Zara's POV
I fully recovered from the Vervain. Orien came in and whispered something to Enzo who was comforting me. Orien came over and tried to snap my neck but my strength came in handy and I stopped him.

I started feeling pain all over my body. I fell to the ground and started screaming in agony. I finally got to my feet and looked in the mirror, my eyes bright yellow. I fell back to the ground screaming "Make it stop". Enzo rushed over to help but it was too late.

I phased.....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT