Chapter 19

I looked down at my paws. I was a wolf. I heard creaking noises and I looked around until I spotted Enzo. Enzo: Run. He ran towards the commotion outside as I ran out the opposite way. I was oddly calm. Being that I'm a hybrid now. I ran out the back towards the woods.

While I was running away I stopped. I sensed my mate was in danger. I could either assist my mate who burned down my memories or I could go to my  Gramdmom's house. I missed her and Kaden. They must be worried. As much as my wolf hated leaving James like that I needed to be around family. I just wanted a regular life.

When I got to the house I realized I was still a wolf. I phased and I was naked. I started knocking on the door. My grandmom opened the door an grabbed me with a blanket. Grandmom: You phased. " What, you know". Grandmom: I know everything. Kaden: Zara, Your back. Grandmom: Your suppose to be sleep.  Say you hi and get your sleep.

He ran towards me and hugged me before running back upstairs. She handed me clothes and I got dressed. "So how do you know about this stuff" Grandmom: Your dad was a wolf, and he'd be happy you phase. " Wait, he's alive". Grandmom: Yes, he regrets leaving you with my no good daughter, your mom. But he didn't want you in the wolf drama. "Grandmom, These past few days has been crazy" Grandmom: Tell me all about it. "I might be a Luna"

She was so happy for me giving me hugs. Until I told her everything else that happened. She felt pity. I sensed it. Afterwards I fell asleep I the couch. Well at least I tried. I felt so guilty for leaving James. They went through all that trouble to save me and I just left them.

I can't go back. After running away like that, I don't expect them to forgive me. They don't know where I live anyway, so I'll be good for now. The biggest obstacle I have to face is going back to school. I bet no one even realized that I was gone.

I finnaly fell asleep.

Dream:
I woke up in James arms wrapped around my sides. The sun peaking through the curtains. He kisses my neck which sent shivers down my spine. I turned around to face him and he spoke James:Good morning baby. "Good morning". James: Why'd you leave." I'm right here". James: No You left me, Jane and the pack, You ran away. "I didn't want to". James: But you did. His eyes turned yellow, his sharp teeth showing. James: Your a disgrace to the Dark Moon pack. He bit my neck and killed me. The fact he killed me knowing biting me would kill him.

I woke up in the middle of the night starving I needed blood....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT