Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Harry’s POV

    “Woohoo! Barcelona here we come!” my best friend Louis Tomlinson shouted.

    “Calm down BooBear, it’s only for a week.” I told him.

    “Well it’s still a week that we’re away from this hell hole known as school.”

    “Yeah I guess you’re right. I can’t wait to hook up with Spanish girls.” I replied.

    I was the biggest player at our school and everyone knew it. I pretty much hooked up with every girl as long as she was into me. “No ones hooking up with any foreign girls.” my other best friend Liam Payne said walking over to us.

    “Oh look who it is...Mr. Party Pooper Payne and his girlfriend.” Louis replied sassily. I smirked at Louis’ comment. Yeah I know it was harsh but it was true. Liam was the “daddy” of our group of friends. It was me, Louis, Liam, and his girlfriend Danielle.

    “Seriously though Harry, why do you have to hook up with every single girl you can get your hands on?” Danielle asked me.

     I rolled my eyes.

    “No, I’m serious guys. We’re going to go sightseeing. NOT hook up with girls from Spain.” Liam said fatherly while we all walked out to our cars.

    “No promises Payne. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m gonna go home and start packing for this trip.” I said as I got to my car. “Remember my house at 9.”

    “Alright see you then.” they replied.

I put my backpack in the passenger seat and sat down in the drivers seat, while resting my hands on the steering wheel. “I really hope this is going to be a good trip.” I thought to myself.

I started up the car and drove home ready to start this trip.