Chapter 20

*****Niall's P.O.V.*****

      I woke up the next morning feeling better rested and more comfortable then I have been since we got back from the trip. I guess it's sleeping with Harry again. I layed there for a few more minutes with my eyes closed thinking about the date last night and how perfect it was. When i opened my eyes i saw Harry sleeping there right beside me looking so peaceful. I don't know how long it was that i was watching him, but he eventually woke up. His  eyed fluttered open and he looked very unfocused. He rubbed him eyes slowly and stretched before saying anything.

     "Good morning, Ni." He leaned over and kissed me. It was just a peck but it was still enough to make my heart skip a beat.

     "Morning, Hazzy."

     "What do you wanna do today? It's our last day before we have to go back to school." He stated.

     I just want to lay here and look at him and lay in his arms all day, but i didn't tell him that. "I don't care, but can we get breakfast or something soon. I am so hungry."

     "Yeah. We'll get up and get ready then i will take you to starbuck sor something." He kissed me one last time then got up and walked into his bathroom.

      While he was in the bathroom I went through his drawers trying to find something to wear. I decided on a okain grey pair of sweatpants and a Jack Will's tee shirt. I was about to pick up one of his beanies out of his drawer when i saw a picture. It was him and his arms wrapped around a girl. She was a beautiful girl, naturally pretty. It looked pretty recent. Not too long ago. They looked happy together. They were smiling at each other.

     I felt two strong arms wrap aroung my waist. It made me feel warm inside and my stomach flutter.

     "Niall, what are you looking at?" He asked.

     "Who is this?" I asked.

     "She's just a girl i dated. we broke up a couple weeks before the trip." He stated taking it from me and throwing it in the trash.  "I didn't know i still had that."

     "Oh." I said. i couldnt think of anything else to say.

     "Hey, you look really hot in my clothes." he smirked. He kissed my lips letting them linger for a few seconds.

     "Hazz, I really need to brush my teeth." I said and tuned away to go to the bathroom puting the beanie on my head in the process.

_____

     When we got to starbucks we ordered and when we got our breakfast we sat down. After i ate my third muffin i had to go to the bathroom.

     "I'll be right back."  I got up and walked to the back to the cafe to use the bathroom.

     When I came back out if the bath room i saw Harry talking to a girl that looked somehow familiar. She looked happy to see Harry and he looked slightly nevous. As i got closer to the table something happened that i wasn't expecting. She leaned in to kiss him and it looked like he kissed her back. i now recognized the girl as the one in the picture.

     "Harry! I can't beleive you!" I said on the verge of tears. "How could you do this to me?"

     "Niall- " He started but i ran out before he could finish.

______________________________________________________________

Hey!! sorry it took so long. volleyball and school has kept me busy for so long. I'll try to update more often now that volleyball is over for a few more months. Hope you liked it though.

    Much Love, Madi xoxo