Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Harry’s POV

    I woke up in Niall’s room once again. Not that I minded, since I was with him. Yesterday, we had a lot of fun, and in a way, I’m happy everyone knows about Niall and I. It’s one less thing we have to worry about. Not that we have a lot to worry about. Niall was peacefully sleeping next to me quietly snoring. I decided that I would let him be and get up and make us some breakfast. I quietly-without waking Niall-got out of bed and threw on some sweatpants. Walking into the kitchen I was trying to decide what to make. I decided on scrambled eggs, biscuits, and bacon. As I was finishing the bacon I felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my bare waist. Niall. He started kissing up and down my neck, and I moaned. Did he have to seduce me all time? I turned around to face him. “Goodmorning sexy” he said to me will checking me out.

    “Right back at you.” he smiled. “I made us some breakfast. Hope your hungry.”

    “I’m starving.” I smirked.

    “When are you not hungry?” I asked as I pecked him on the lips.

    I put his food on a plate and handed it to him. We both sat down and started eating. “Niall, I’m taking you out on a date today.”

    He looked up at me and smiled. “I would like that a lot.”

    “So finish up your breakfast and we’ll go out into the city and do some shopping. How does that sound?”

    “Amazing.” he replied happily.

    “Okay, well I’m going to go get ready. Take your time.” I told him as I walked into my room.

    I decided I should probably take a shower, so I jumped in the shower. I got out and dried my hair, wrapped the towel around the lower part of my body and walked into my room. Now to decide what to wear. I had to wear something nice. This is my first date with Niall. Picking up my phone I checked the weather and it was supposed to be a little chilly so I knew I should wear a jacket or something. Looking through my clothes I finally decided on a a denim button down shirt, tan chinos, and white converse. I looked pretty decent. When I was ready I came out of my room to see Niall already ready. How does he always finish before me? He was wearing a teal long sleeve shirt that fit him damn well and showed off his muscle. With that he wore blue chinos with white supras. He was playing on his phone so I walked over to him and lifted his chin up so he was now looking at me. He smiled. I looked from his eyes to his lips and finally kissed him. Our lips moved together perfectly and I felt him tugging on my bottom lip for entrance, so I let him in. As soon as him tongue entered my mouth the kiss got more and more heated. He explored every part of my mouth. I finally pulled away and said, “Let’s save that for later.”

    He and I both smirked. He pecked me on the lips and we both walked down to the elevator. When it finally arrived we realized we weren’t going to be the only ones in the elevator. There was an older man that looked like he was in his 40’s and looked like he was going to a buisness meeting. We walked into the elevator and once it started moving I whispered into Niall’s ear, “You look fucking sexy today Niall.” He blushed.

    I leaned back in and nibbled on his ear lobe and he moaned quietly but loud enough for the man to hear. I pulled away and the man looked back at us. Niall turned bright red and I chuckled. We finally got to the lobby and walked out of the elevator. I burst out laughing. “What is so damn funny?” Niall asked me.

    “That man’s face. He was shocked!” I said inbetween laughs. “Priceless.”

    “Whatever. I can’t believe you embarassed me like that.”