Chapter 4

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

      As soon as I got home I went into the kitchen to get a snack then up to my room to start packing. I turned on 'You need me, I dont need you' by Ed Sheeran. I was singing with the music while packing when I heard the door open. I ran down the stairs excited to tell my mom where we were going.

   "Mom! Guess where we're going on the senior trip!" I yelled loudly jumping around from excitement.

     "Hmmm.... Let me think...... Maybe Neverland..... No! Wait I got it!!! Narnia!!" She replie back sarcasticly. I couln't help but laugh at her outrageoud guesses. This is why I am so close to my mom. She is just as crazy as i am and i can tell her anything.

     "Yes mom. We're going to Narnia." sarcasm dripping in my voice. "No!! We're going to freaking Barcelona!!" I started jumping around some more.

      "Oh wow! That's goi-" she got cut off by the doorbell ringing and someone walking in.

      "Hey Ni! Momma Horan!" Zayn yelled. Following behind him was Josh, El, and Perrie.

~~~~

     After just hanging out and eat we decided to watch a movie. We all decided on '21 Jump Street'.  I was making popcorn and grabbing sodas when i heard a loud thud from the living room.  I walked into the living room to see what happened and when i got in there i saw Zayn freaking out about his hair and Perrie ontop of Eleanor who was laying on the ground face up laughing hysterically. Josh being the dumb ass he is was just watching this all lightly chuckling.

    "What the fuck?! Seriously! I leave the room and when come back I find pillows all over the room and you all on the ground wrestling. What the hell happened?" I demanded.

   "Well you see," Josh started. "Zerrie over here were cuddling and getting all lovey, so El decided to throw a pilllow at them, which caused Perrie to throw the pillow back and Zaynie boy to freak out about his hair" Josh explained with amusement clear in his voice.

   "Really? Sometimes I wonder why I hang out with you all so much." I say shaking my head. "Let's just watch the movie.

    By the time the movie was over we were all asleep.

~~~~

     The next morning i woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon.

     "Food!" I yelled and ran to the kitchen to find El and Perrie making breakfast.

      "It's almost done. Wake the other boys up." Perrie said. I did as told and they weren't to happy to be woken up. But o well.

       When everyone was done breakfast we cleaned up then everyone left to finish packing. I dont know what it was but while i was packing i was thinking about the trip. I got this weird feeling something important is going to happen. Let's hope it's something good.