Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Harry’s POV

    “Niall-” I started but he was already out the door before I could finish.
    “Harry, I didn’t know you were gay...” Amanda started with a disgusted look on her face.
    “Amanda! Why the hell did you kiss me?!”
    “Harry, when you broke it off, I never stopped loving you.” she said
    “Well I did Amanda. You cheated on me with my best friend. I’ll never forgive you.”
    “Harry that was the fucking past! Get over it.” she spat at me.
    I was disgusted. Amanda was the girl Niall saw in the picture this morning. I don’t even know why I still kept that picture. Two years ago, she cheated on me with my best friend. So I broke it off.    
    “Just as I started to get over it, you ruined something good in my life again.” I said, “So now I’m never forgiving you for this. Get the hell away from me. I never want to see you again.”
    With that, I left Starbucks, trying to find Niall. I spent a good twenty minutes looking, and there was still no sight of Niall. So I finally resorted to calling him. I took out my phone and called him. 3 rings, and it said call ended. He declined my call...this can’t be happening. As I continued to look, my phone rang. I closed my eyes and prayed that it would be Niall. I looked at the screen, and of course it wasn’t Niall. Instead it was Zayn. Weird. Why would he be calling me? “Hello?” I said
    “Harry? Hey it’s Zayn.”
    “Hey man, whats up?”
    “Well, Niall’s here in tears. What happened?”
    So thats where Niall went. The one place I didn’t look.
    “So Niall is there? With you? Right now?” I asked quickly.
    “Yeah...why mate?” he asked
    “Will you please put him on the phone? I need to talk to him.”
    “Hang on.”
    As I was holding I heard in the backround people talking.
    “Ni, mate, its Harry on the phone. He says he wants to talk.” Zayn said.
    “NO! I am not talking to that fucking prick!” he yelled. I could tell there were tears in his eyes.
    Zayn came back to the phone and said, “Sorry mate, I don’t think its the best idea right now.”
    “Oh..okay. Thanks.”
    “Anytime. But Niall is in pretty bad shape, you need to figure out somethiing.” he told me.
    “Yeah, I know.” I said, “Will you come over to my house later tonight? I need your help with winning back Niall.”
    He hesitated, but finally gave in, “Sure man, I’ll be over at 10:30pm.”
    I had the best plan to win back Niall’s heart, but I just prayed and prayed that it would work. As I got home, I went to work, until 10:30 and Zayn walked through the doors. “So whats the big plan?”