Chapter 10

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

     The next morning I woke up to see Harry already awake. He was in the living room in nothing but a pair of sweats. His abs. Oh my god! I just want to touch then. They're just so damn sexy. God, these feeling aren't going anywhere. I realise that. I will admit this is more then a crush. I think i am falling head over heals for Harry Styles.

     "Are you gonna just stand there and stare or come and watch TV with me?" He snapped me outta thoughts. He was laughing lightly at me as I began to blush. I walked over to the couch and sat on the other end. As far away from Harry and his sexy ass abs as i could get. Then he swung his legs up so they were resting on my legs. I got the feeling that i go yesterday when our hands touched and I really like it. But i shouldn't.

     "Are you ok Ni? You kinda zones out and you were mumbling. Is everything ok?" He looked at me concerned. When our eyes met I swear time stopped. But i turned away because i did't want him to get creeped out for staring at him eyes.

     "Yeah, I'm fine Haz. But I think we should go get some food to put in the hotel room so we don't have McDonalds everyday. I mean if you don't wanna go i can go by myself. But i just need to kno-"

     "Haz?" He asked. I blushed again. Damn it! Why do i keep blushing?

      "It's a nickname since you call me Ni, I thought I should have a nickname for you." I said looking away.

      "Well I like when you call me Haz. And yeah, i agree. We need food. I'll go shower then I'll be ready." With that he got up and left. Where his legs were on mine they still feel tingly. Maybe my leg just fell asleep.....

~~~~~

      When we got back from the Harry decided to make us lunch. And Oh my god! This boy can cook! That's just another thing to add to the list of stuff i like about him. He looked sexy cooking too!

      "Haz! Will you get me more food please?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog look.

      "Sure, but never use that face on me again. It's too cute! i would do anything for that face." He said walking away. I could slightly see a blush on his face as he walked away.

      Why did he say i looked cute? What did he mean? Like datable cute? Or like little kid cute? Why was he blushing when he walked away? But before i could finish thinking he walked back over to me with a plate full of food.

     "Where did you learn to cook? this is amazing!" I moaned as I was chewing. When i looked up I saw lust flash through Harry's eyes. What was that about?

     After eating another whole plate I was done. "I'm gonna do the dishes. Are you done Haz?" of course he was done he only had one plate and finished it when i was on my second.

     "I'll help." He said.

     "No, you made the food so i should clean it up."

     "But i wanna heeelllllpppppp...... " he whined dragging out the words.

     "Fine." i huffed in defeat.

     I plugged my ipod into the dock and turned on 'Small Bump' by Ed Sheeran. I sand lightly to the song along with Harry. He was a really good singer too. When does this list of stuff i lo- Like about him end? it just keeps getting longer and he's getting even more perfect as I get to know him more. It is really hard to resist the urge to grab him right there and kiss him. This is going to be a long and hard trying to contain myself.

     When the song changed 'Call Me Maybe' and we both started  sining as loud as we could and dancing horibly. It was really fun! I think it being with Harry made it better. Harry was motioning for me to 'call him maybe' when he grabbed my hands and started swining our arms and jumping and shaking him butt. When he grabbed my hands, sparks shot up my arms and down my spine. And we danced like that for the rest of the song.

      When the song was over we fell on to the couch leaning on each other. When did we get in the living room? We wee both out of breath and panting loudly. But then we looked at each other and started bursting out laughing. I ended up falling off the couch causing both of us to laugh harder.

     When we were finally done with our laugh attack we just looked at each other. Then Harry stood up and held his hands out for me to grab. I did and he helped me up.

     "Thanks Hazza! I guess we should go finish the dishes.

~~~~~~

      When we were done there ended up being bubbles all over the floor and us. We ended up laughing again. I was wiping the suds off my face when Harry came over to me to help.

     "You missed a spot Ni." He grabbed the towel from my hand and went to my forhead then wiped down to my neck. Then our eyes locked. Again it felt like time stopped. He leaned in a little and so did I. Just when our lips were about to touch my phone rang. Really? Now? What the fuck! Harry kinda stepped back looking awkward and I went into the living room while Harry went to his room.

     "What the fuck do you want?" i yelled into the phone.

      "What's your problem? I was just calling to see if you,and Harry and his friends wanted to go to the beach with us tomorow? We found one just a little bit away from here. It will just be a 30 minute drive or so." Zayn said.

     "Yeah. I'll ask. I wanna go no matter what. But I'm sure they'll be up for it." I said. Then i got nervous. "I cant trust you with anything right? You won't judge me or tell anyone till i want you to, right?"

     "Yeah! I'm your best friend Niall! what wrong?" He sounded worried. "You know you can tell me anything.

      "I have a problem. I think I have feelings for someone I really shouldn't." I said slowly. "I think -no i know- i have really strong feelings for Harry and I don't know what to do. I thought i was straight. But these feelings are so strong. It's hard not to grab Harry's hand or hug him and hold him in my arms. I don't know what's happening, Zayn. It's scaring me cause i know he will never like me back. He is straight and the biggest  player in school. Help me, Zayn." i said tears starting to form in my eyes.

      "I knew you liked him yesterday but I wasn't sure if you figured it out yet. The way you look at Harry. With such adoration. It's the way me and Perrie look at each other. Just tell him how you feel. Maybe he will feel the same way. You'll never know till you take the chance, Ni. But hey i gotta go. I'm taking Perrie out tonight.And  i thing we are doubling with Liam and Dani. Good luck though. Talk to you later." He said. Rushing the last part a little.

       "Bye Z. Have fun. Thanks." I said quietly. We hung up and I turned around. And there he was standing in the doorway.

       Harry heard my conversation with Zayn. How much though?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey. Ok so i know there are beaches in Barcelona. I google it! Google knows everything. i dont know how far away so i just put a number. Please tell me what you thing!

       xoxo- Madi